MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

World News

Go down 
+2
Scarlet
countrybelle2004
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

World News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World News   World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:06 am

Susan Boyle set to be 2009 top British album

2 hrs 24 mins ago

LONDON (Reuters Life!) – Susan Boyle's debut album "I Dreamed a Dream," released four weeks ago, looks set to be Britain's top seller of 2009, the Official Charts Company (OCC) said on Tuesday.
The album by the runner-up of the "Britain's Got Talent" TV show has sold more than 1.4 million copies, overtaking Lady Gaga's "The Fame."
In third place are Kings of Leon ("Only By The Night"), fourth is Michael Buble ("Crazy Love") and fifth Black Eyed Peas ("The End").
The OCC called Scottish singer Boyle's sales tally an "extraordinary achievement," given that the 48-year-old was unknown before her appearance on the talent show in April.
Her rendition of "I Dreamed a Dream" from "Les Miserables," which surprised viewers who were expecting the frumpy church volunteer to flop, was the most-watched video of 2009 on YouTube, and turned her into a global celebrity overnight.
More good news for Boyle and Sony Music Entertainment which released the album came from the United States, where Boyle has also topped the charts.
Last week Billboard magazine said her U.S. sales had reached 1.8 million, behind Taylor Swift's "Fearless" which had sold 2.7 million copies.
(Reporting by Mike Collett-White; Editing by Steve Addison)

I think she has an amazing voice. She deserves an award.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: World News   World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:11 am

Even though I love the snow.I feel real bad about all off those people who are stranded in different states and airports. I have some friends who were on their way back from South Africa and are now stranded in Amsterdam. I also saw on the news where this family was on their way to France for their holiday vacation and are now stranded here in Ohio until the 26th. So sad for the travelers.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: World News   World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:16 am

What a lost I really liked her. I thought she was a great actress. So young. So sad.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: World News   World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:15 am

I just thought about this. Last time this came in 3 didn't it?

Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, and I know there was someone else. I just can't remember right now. Scary.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: World News   World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:27 am

I know. She is younger than me, she just turned 32 in November.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: World News   World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:23 am

I heard about this news just this morning and was totally in shock. World News - Page 2 Icon_eek She's only a couple of years older than me and for such a tragedy to happen.

And it's even worse that it's right around the holiday season.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: World News   World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:15 pm

It's being reported that Brittany Murphy, a 32 yr old actress who played in such movies as Clueless, Uptown girls, Little Black Book and 8 mile, died today of full cardiac arrest and was dead upon arrival at the hospital.

She was so young. People are dying left and right here lately. It just goes to show you how short life is. Her family must really be going through it right now. Having to plan a funeral in the Christmas season.

I feel so bad for them.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: World News   World News - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:30 am

Stay informed and help inform others by posting your knowledge of what's going on in our world right here. Sometimes there is so much going on that it's hard for us all to keep up. Let's all do our part to share important happenings here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World News   World News - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World News
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2