MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama   Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:37 pm

You ladies are real good at this [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama   Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Geez! I have been reading this over and over like 50 times. lol

I so hope I am right with the 3rd one.

Baby llamas are not called kids.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Solve the Mystery- The Missing Lama   Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:15 pm

I can see two ways the agent knew the man's reason for being there is false. The man complained of how tiring his days were after attending llama births, when llama births are in reality not a problem. The llama gives birth standing up, so the man wouldn't have hard days doing that job. The other thing I am seeing is that the farmer had been by the llama's side all day, so how did he have the chance to call anyone? He hadn't even fed the other llamas until just then. That would have told him the man was up to no good, because the farmer hadn't called any expert.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama   Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Agent Llearson got a call from a frantic farmer early in the morning. One of his prize llamas had disappeared while he was waiting by an expectant llama. Apparently, the farmer had done nothing but stay by the llama for days, as the birth could occur at any time. However, he still needed to feed the other llamas, so while quickly stocking their hay, the farmer noticed one of his favorite llamas was missing. And recently too, judging by the fact the other llamas were still hanging around the gate, a place they normally avoided. The farmer wanted Agent Llearson to come over right away to investigate. Llearson agreed, hung up the phone, and grabbed the keys to the car.

Just outside the llama farm, Agent Llearson saw a van parked by the gate. The person inside saw him and climbed out with a nervous smile. Llearson greeted the man and asked him what he was doing there. The man identified himself as a llama expert, and said he had come to the farm to help with the new birth.

Llearson nodded and said "It must be very hard work being such an expert on llamas."

"Oh yes," said the man, "Sometimes there are so many llama kids being born, I find myself very tired from all that strenuous work, and go to sleep as soon as I get home."

"Well, I'm afraid you won't be going anywhere tonight except jail if you don't return the llama you stole from that frantic farmer right now, Mr. Expert." said Llearson with a faint smile on his face.

How did Agent Llearson know the man's reason for being there was false? And how did Agent Llearson know the man actually took the llama?

Answer
Agent Llearson knew the man was lying in 3 ways. First, the man said he was there to assist with the birth. He could not have known about the birth recently, because the farmer had done nothing but stay by the expectant llama until he had to feed the other llamas. Therefore, the farmer never called the llama expert, and even if he did, he never would have called so late in the pregnancy.

Second, the "llama expert" referred to the baby llama as a "kid" instead of the correct term, "cria."

And third, llama births generally have no need of assistance, yet the man said he was always tired from helping with births at the end of the day.

Sadly, the man opened his van and let loose the llama, who first spit on the "expert" before running back to the farm.

Last edited by mohala on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama   Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solve The Mystery-The Missing Lama
Page 1 of 1