MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Member Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Member Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Member Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Member Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Member Introductions

Go down 
+4
Candycrazy
Shamashe
mohala
countrybelle2004
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Member Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am

Welcome to babyblueeyedfox! Sorry for the confusion here on the forum. Still working on changes here. Let me know if you need any help! I am a single mom of 4, and love it. I first came on this forum back in the days of Playfirst. My name is Melissa. Glad to meet you.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 5:26 pm

You are so welcome and it is so nice of you to tell us a bit about yourself. When this group was started we all came from a game forum and still using our gaming names. My name is LaTonia and you are so right, there hasn't been a lot of activity here due to Face Book and health issues taking over with so many of us but not all. I try to look in, here and there to see what is going on. I am also disabled. A grandmother of three though I'm still quite young. (Smile) 11 13 and 15 are there ages. The ladies and gents here are great and when altogether we have a nice time here. Hopefully we can all meet again here soon. Until the next time have a beautiful day!

If you'd like to friend me on Facebook my name is LaTonia Sims Harper. I love several of the games on there as well as personal games on my computer. Especially Time Management and Hidden Object. PlayFirst was my fist love for games. But since they have gone in a new direction I shop around on other sites. If you have any questions or just want to continue to look around be my guest and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
babyblueeyedfox
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 1:57 pm

Hello everyone!! I stumbled across this website and thought it was very interesting. I wanted to know more. Although it looks like there hasn't been very many recent post...or I am still trying to figure out the navigation... lol! .

I am a disabled mother of a 16 year old son. I am in a new relationship of 2 months with a wonderful man. Life is pretty good right now...short of my health problems.

I am an avid gamer. I love time management games on the computer the most. I am also a puzzle lover. I play some PlayStation 2 and 3 games with my son. Mostly Lego games, but as he gets older we play less and less. But that's what happens when kids grow up I guess.

I hope to stop in often and get to know everyone here. You all seem like a great group of people from the posts that I have read so far!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:19 pm

Hello all new members!Announcing 
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:41 pm

As per my DARE instructions I am leaving this rose:

Member Introductions 719999
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Glad you came over to join us KrissyLynn33.Jump right in and start posting so that you can get in on February's Contest.
Back to top Go down
KrissyLynn33
Visitor
Visitor

PostSubject: Hello   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Thought I'd check out your site since people on PF are raving about it. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Hi Scarlett, Thanks! It's hard to believe it's only been a week or so, but of course, I had checked out the forum earlier in Dec.

I'm enjoying reading your posts. Hope all is well and happy with you! Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:36 am

Hi Shamashe,

Welcome. It's been a while since I've had the time to drop by and come here but I'm glad to see a new member. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:32 am

Hi Candy, Good to hear from you! Hope your Mom (and you) are proceeding with some success. Scary! Been there! Hugs!
Back to top Go down
Candycrazy

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi! I am so glad you are here! This is a great site! No trolls allowed! LOL Candy
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:54 am

Go into your profile and select what it is you want to do you can post whatever avatar you want, choose your own siganture etc. The avatar you use will be a picture you have already uploaded onto your computer. As far as the pics click on image when writing your post and upload whatever image you want from your computer copy and then paste the URL in the host an image box. Make sure you position it where you want in the box and then hit preview see if you like and then send it. Voila a beautiful pic.
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:51 am

Thank you - I feel most welcomed.

Question? How do I get an avatar and some of the cool graphics?
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Shamashe   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:42 am

Good to see you here Shamashe Hope you enjoy the site as much as we have been.
~Mohala~

Member Introductions Welcom20
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome Shamashe!   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Like I said, I am thrilled to have you here!

I didn't know you are a writer. I am also a writer. I have a great job coming up as an editor...but I can't say yet. I want to tell everyone here my secret later, at one time. Shhhh. lol

I'm off to bed now. I really mean it this time. lol

Welcome! You also have a fabulous, fun filled, love filled year!
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Hello everyone!

Yup, I finally joined and am glad to be here and support this site.

Thank you for making such a fun and interesting place to come.

PF knows me as Shamashe, so I'll go with that here too!

A entrepeneur and writer, I'm primarily a life coach in California.

I have a diverse background, many interests, often an opinion, the experiential milage to back it up, a tender heart and a hearty sense of humor.

So I promise to always honor the light in things with my posts and I wish you all a Happy and Wonder-filled New Decade!

Shamashe sunny
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Hello dragonfly   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:27 pm

Good to see ya dragonfly
Welcome to MyRazzles
Member Introductions Welcom13
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:54 am

Welcome, flipper09. It's great to see you again. I'm glad you have joined us here at our new home.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:14 pm

Welcome our newest member, Msnish!

As well as our latest members, Dragonfly, MaggieMae, Christyhun!

We are so very happy to have you! Check out this months contest and tell your friends.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:46 am

Welcome, candoit88!

We are so very happy to have you join our family.

countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:45 am

Hi everyone! Welcome to my new family! I haven't been able to spend as much time here this past week. Now I am going to make time. I miss my friends!
Candy

Last edited by countrybelle2004 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:44 am

Welcome to all our new family members!

We are so happy to have you. I hope you all enjoy yourself, and let me know if you have any ideas to make our home a better one.

countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:44 am

Hi everyone,

I just registered here today so I thought I'd at least make myself known here. Smile

I've gone by different user names although Scarlet is the most recent one. I'm a huge gamer and I found out about this place from another gaming forum. I like how this forum is set up and I like the monthly contests. They look like fun and could attract more people here.

I'm not sure how often I can come but I'll do my best. Most of my online free time is spent on Facebook, a forum which I help admin, and recently, I became a moderator on a major gaming portal so yup, my online time is pretty busy. lol

So that's it about me.

Scarlet

Last edited by countrybelle2004 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:43 am

I'm glad you both have come. Thank you.

Candy, I lived in Georgia for awhile. I actually met my first husband there. I'm originally from Florida though. I guess I have lived in Arkansas for 6 years now.

countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:43 am

Hi everyone. My name is Nancy but most people call me Candy. I am such a motormouth on PlayFirst that the name kind of stuck! I love meeting new people. Arkansas must be a great place. I love watching the Duggars. I am from Georgia. I am a grandmother. Gee just saying that makes me feel old. I am in my early fifties. I am so glad to meet you all. Countrybelle I am so glad you mentioned this site on PF. It's not advertising but, sharing. There can never be too many good websites with terrific forums. Candy

Last edited by countrybelle2004 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Introductions   Member Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member Introductions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next