MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Fabulous Friday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:10 pm

Is it Friday already again.Whew, this week flew by and I wasn't even all that busy. Where did the days go?

Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Friday10
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Today is a good one. Had alot of errands to run, so Im quite tired now. Glad to get things taken care of though and hopefully by Monday I will back on track with my routine of things. Hope everybody else is having a good day.

Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Friday11
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Yay mohala! Wow, the weather on the news looks like you guys are just getting hammered. And that's why I live in CA folks!

This turned out to be an Ok day. Was not sure about that this am, but turned out OK. I had a client cancel and found myself in a city with no where else to go for a few hours, so I took myself to a movie. Geez, two in 1 week! I saw the new one with Amy Adams set in Ireland. Liked it, but not sure I liked it a lot (my scale is about whether I would see it more than once). Parts of it were really cute, but I was a little bored in parts and it was sort of predictable, other than that - it was a nice movie and worth seeing. Good chick flick :-))

Enjoying pizza tonight and getting some sleep!

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:57 pm

It's turning out to be a nice day. Blustery but nice. I shoveled some more snow even though I said I wouldn't. So you know what that means, that means my pain level is under control today. So that makes it a great day for me. Plus the snow plows are clearing up the roads so tomorrow I"ll be able to get out of here. Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:51 pm

I'm settling down for a bit. We moved quite a bit today. Two more days of this and we will have everything moved. (By Sunday afternoon) Then it's time to unpack. lol

It's been a fabulous Friday, I think.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:27 pm

Fabulous day. Nice and peaceful like this picture. I love serene pictures.

Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Sereni10
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:27 am

Sounds like you got rested up for the next visit from the grand kids, huh? lol

I love that winter pic, absolutely beautiful.

I'm on my way to bed now. It's after midnight here, but I can't lie down and go to sleep until I have had some down town. I just have to unwind before I can fall asleep. I've always been that way. I don't like it, it makes me lose sleep time. lol

Just dropped by to check on everyone and say hi. Talk to you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Yes Trina I was real happy that day. What gave me away? (lol)

Today is fabulous also. Went and visited family today. Everyone is off work for the weekend so, I may visit others tomorrow. I'll have to see. It was a very nice peaceful and laid back day today. I hope everyone had a wonderful day as well.
Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Thmb_s10

I adore beautiful and peaceful winter scenes.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:11 pm

Gee Mohala, are you happy that it's Friday or what? lol

Fabulous Friday because all of my kids are home driving me nuts about how bored they are and that they have no where to go. Poor things.

I told them I have no where to go either. My 8 yr old replies that I'm not supposed to because I'm a mom. I'm supposed to stay home wrap their presents, take care of them and Jack, go to grandma's to help her. So basically he's saying my life is supposed to be boring because I'm a mom. lol
How sweet. lol

Kids will be kids.

It's been a pretty good day so far actually. The next 2 weeks however, well the jury's still out on that one. lol
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:50 am

Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Friday10

Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:05 am

TGIF The hustle and bustle of the week has come to an end.Time to sit back and relax. I think I'll see if someone wants to go see a movie tonight.
If not, there is always Dvd's or the Lifetime Network (lol)
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:52 pm

Fridays are now Fabulous

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fabulous Friday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: The Lounge :: WEEKLY WONDERS :: Fabulous Friday-
Jump to: