MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Fabulous Friday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:49 pm

HELLO PEOPLE HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A GREAT DAY (In my echo voice lol)
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:33 am

Hope everyone is having a good day! Hi Flipper good to see you here so recently.Very quiet here I know. Alot has happened over the past year with me, hope we all can get back together soon and chat. Miss you all!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Hot but quiet here today and that's just fine with me. This has been one of the hottest summers that I can remember. But at least it isn't raning today. Fabulous Friday 469707 Hope everyone's having a great day!!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:36 am

It is fabulous!!! It is so pretty out today and my veggies are full of little ones and my flowers are almost in full bloom. It's days like this that I like to wake up to.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:17 pm

It turned out to be avery nice day, the evening isn't to hot at the moment.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:46 am

Good Morning Afternoon or Evening to everyone. Hope you are having or have had a great day. Fabulous Friday 62069
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:50 am

It's a fair Friday here today. I have one niece going to here prom a grandson at the water park, grandaughter at the zoo. So it's going to be lot's of when I see them all later on, and hear about their days. As for me I'll just be peddling around in the yard today. Fabulous Friday 62069
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:16 pm

I can certainly understand how that feels, Countrybelle! My daughters are like that too, and I have done the same thing. I have taken in library books, musical instruments, extra clothes, and such to make sure they have what they need! I hope the packing goes well for the trip, and that you all enjoy the trip!!!
I can just see his face lighting up as he saw you bringing it to him!!!!
I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!! Take care and talk to you soon!! Mel
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:19 am

Thanks, flipper. I have to get started soon. I've been running around this morning. My son forgot his money and they have field day. I had to run around town to find out where the kids were. I felt so bad, I could just see him crying and upset once he realized he forgot his money. It broke my heart. He wouldn't be able to have anything to drink, eat, or get popsicles. They are doing pizza slices for lunch, so he wouldnt have been able to eat lunch either.
Things like that bother me, so I had to go find him. Boy did his face light up when he saw us there with his money. It made my day.

I'm just dawdling now but have to get busy real soon.

Everyone have a fantastic weekend.

Fabulous Friday Have_a_nice_weekend
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:43 am

I'm not sure what the weather will be here, but I'm sure we will all have a wonderful day anyway!!!! Right now, I am coloring with JohnPaul and watching Imagination Movers. Later we will probably read a few of his books. He has decided he wants to watch a video and that my breakfast looks better than his, even though it is the same!!!..LOL. Looks like we will be watching Blues Clues for a while. When the girls get home, we will have our supper and then find something to do together. No matter what it is, we will have fun!!!! I think the girls are hooked on the Cooking Dash Diner Town Studios game. Hannah started playing it yesterday with me...lol. Working on getting all expert scores so I can enter the contest. Hope everyone's day is great!!! Talk to you all later! Hope the packing is going well for the camping trip, countrybelle!!! Have a great time!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:22 pm

Terrific Friday!!!! The weather is simply beautiful. Almost time to put the veggies in the ground!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:43 am

Fabulous afternoon!!! We are having a preview of summer already!!! Fabulous Friday 469707
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:38 am

Beautiful morning!!!! Everybody have a great day!!!!

Fabulous Friday Have_a11
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Ok, I know the rest of you are enjoying the sun coming out, finally, but here in the Bay Area it is wet, gray and yucky. So, I guess that's what we get for having such beautiful weather most of the year when others are shlepping snow! However - outside my window are the most beautiful droplets of water on the branches, they look like little diamonds - and today, they are my best friend :-))
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 pm

Beautiful day!!!! Yippee!!! No more sitting in the house and almost time to plant my early eggies and flowers!!!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:15 am

We are going to have a lovely day here as well. Bright and sunny with a high of 65. Wow. I'm so glad to see sunshine.

I sure hope it continues.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:03 am

The birds are singing and the temps are going to be in the fourties today. It's going to be a great day today. I think I'll have the kids over tonight and go out for dinner somewhere. Maybe Bob Evans I have coupons for there. Smile
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Past cold out there today. Whew!!! Reminds me of Winnie The Pooh's Blustery Day (lol) Other than that it's been a great day. Now to drink some hot cocoa since Im in for the day. (I refuse to back out in that cold today)
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:27 am

It is fabulous. The sun is out and shinning. Yay!!! I can now look over the fact that there is snow everywhere. Well almost everywhere the street is clean in the middle and our sidewalks are clean. I can't say much for the neighbors, but in front of our house is done. Fabulous Friday Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:37 pm

It's been a good day here so far too. The girls finally went back to school today, after two days off! lol..they tried to play outside the other day, but it was pretty cold, and that didn't last long. Hoping to surprise them with some cornbread when they get home from school today. Glad to hear everyone is doing well!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:16 pm

No snow falling, thank goodness. Now if the temps rise just a wee bit, we can go out and play in it. Fabulous Friday Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:29 am

Well, the snow is over for us, but we ended up with about 2 inches. I enjoyed it so much and am sad to see it go. On the other hand, I don't want to much like some people are getting. I could use another foot at least, though. (Mohala, you can blow a little bit more this way. lol)

It's so lovely outside. We didn't get enough to close schools, but we took a snow day anyway. My youngest two are out there trying to make a snow man. (Or snow alien, actually.) It's only about 2 feet tall, but hey, they are having fun with it. They came in to borrow buttons, and a scarf. They'll be back for a nose, I'm sure.

So far it is just a lovely day here. I hope everyone else's is also.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:21 am

Well when I first woke up and peeked out the window a rain snow mixture was falling. No beauty there. But now the snow is falling and the flakes are gigantic. So beautiful to watch. It's supposed to be that good packing snow too. Makes me feel so cozy inside.

Fabulous Friday Christmascandlesgreen

Last edited by mohala on Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:50 am

Actually, it was a fabulous Friday! I got to do a few things I've wanted to do and am feeling less pain tonight, have been able to type a bit Yay! I love seeing these pictures you guys post. I can't do that with my Mac yet, but I'm working on it. They're so cute and pretty! Thanks for those gifts of beauty :-))
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Just another Friday and to cold to go out. I guess I'll think about something nice and relaxing and soothing. Hmm... I know
Running water in a creek. Awww... so beautiful and serene feeling.
Fabulous Friday 26398111
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fabulous Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Friday   Fabulous Friday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fabulous Friday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: The Lounge :: WEEKLY WONDERS :: Fabulous Friday-
Jump to: