MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Terrific Tuesday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:02 am

Well today has started out a rough one. But have no fear I will be turning that around real fast. Good morning and good day to everyone.
Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Good_m11
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:16 am

Mohala, I'm so glad to hear that you're well (((hugs)))

Today has been another one of those hectic, pain invaded, problem solving, but ultimately rewarding days. What is it about Tuesdays!
My smiles of the day were getting my hair cut and seeing my old colleague who cuts it. Also, I was able to really co-create and help someone today with their particular issue, I had a moment of wondering if it would actually happen, but I kept my faith and trusted our intents and just flowed with it, and of course, miracles happen! Also, tonight, I had a smile because of what I did with Corax on PF. It may or may not be the popular vote, but it was in integrity with me.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Today so far hasn't been half bad. It's not to cold out. My pain has leveled off some. Ran several errands. Watched a couple of movies with the hubby. I did slip on the house work today but that's ok it' not going anywhere. Im in a good and restful mood.The family is ok. So off I go to play a game. Hope everybody else is doing ok today.
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Frankly, not as terrific as I'd like it to have been. Complex plans cancelled last minute, issues with cancelling and changes, didn't fully keep my perspective, succumbed to an old impatience and almost lost my temper, managed to keep my cool, but felt it physically after all said and done - I feel like crying, waaahhh! I so know better than this and have worked so long and well to flow with it - curious that it would trigger, must be up for review! Stress bites us all sometimes...

But other than that Mrs. Lincoln, How was the play? Rolling Eyes

Other than all that - having fun with this site as I check it out more Terrific! Good mental health moments! Enjoying the forum games. I miss them being what they used to be at PF - haven't even gone there in awhile. Thanks you guys for playing them!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:22 am

Im trying to think positive this morning. Yesterday I lost everything off of my computer and today it still is not acting right. Im not sure what the problem is though. All I know is installing software on computers is not for me. One mistake and your whole computer acts up.
Well I Hope everyone else has a great day.As for me I'll be figuring out what is going on with my computer.(I can't believe I lost all of my games and pictures and everything. This day has got to get better).
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:02 pm

So far today has been a good one.The furnace man was here to make sure everything is working properly and even though it's bitter cold out the sun is bright and that is always a plus. Hope everyone has a great day.

Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Peacef11
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Great day. Busy busy busy though. Hope everyone else is ok

Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Beauti11
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:16 am

That's great, mohala. I'm so glad that your getting some relief.

For me today was terrifically busy. lol
Today was supposed to be paperwork, but it didn't work out that way. Instead I did some decluttering before the move. Then for my pamper mission, I colored, cut and fixed my hair up.

Then after dinner I did some more decluttering and then finished pricing our homemade jewelry for our fundraiser.
Now, at a quarter after 11, I'm off to bed. I'm wore out.

See you all tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Ok today is terrific for me. Four the past four days I have been in excrutiating pain. But today is only half as bad so that makes it an Ok day for me.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:43 am

Well today has started out great. Im not in a whole lot of pain this morning (which is unusual for me) flower
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Tuesdays are now terrific.

https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrific Tuesday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2