MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Terrific Tuesday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:39 am

I hope everyone is having a great and terrific tuesday! It has been really busy here, and I miss chatting with all my friends here at myrazzles. I hope this finds you all well! I am sure you have all been busy too, with the daily ins and outs of life. Don't forget to stop and enjoy a few moments here and there, and just relax for a few. We all certainly need those! Hoping to chat again with all of you soon!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:35 am

To hot to handle around here this week.The temps are supposed to be in the high 90's all week. Whew... can someone send a bit of cool weather my way. Terrific Tuesday Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:48 am

Good Morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day!!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Really nice day today. Not to cool and not to hot The kids are having a ball!!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:33 am

It's beautiful out today. Summer is definitley here early.Terrific Tuesday Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:40 am

Man another rainy day. I had to grab up some sun. And for anyone else who needs some here you go.

Terrific Tuesday Smile110
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:10 am

Reallllly nice day! Luvin it!! Terrific Tuesday 719999
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:23 pm

So sorry I have been MIA. My allergies kicked my behind and turned into some kind of viral thing. Unknown as of yet what kind. But today I am feeling a little better after seeing the doc and getting some meds. Hopefully I'll be back on track in the next couple of days and up and going full speed. Hope everyone elses day is going good. Have a great evening!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:33 am

Beautiful spring day!!! I'll be tidying up the yard some more today!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:27 am

Whew, I thought we would have a little more spring before March madness kicked in. Everybody have a great day!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 am

Wonderful day so far. The sun is out and shining. Hope everyone has a great day!!!!

Terrific Tuesday Haveag10
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Today turned out to be a beautiful sunny day, in the 60's. Spring is almost here!!!! Yay!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Mohala, what a great icon! Today was a better day and we too have rain. Many trees have bloomed and we have this interesting combo of grey/rain and bright pink and yellow blooms. I stopped several times today to look around and notice the droplets on bare branches (I was working near a nursery). They look like little diamonds - so pretty! Also, found this great place to go and listen to a big fountain inside the nursery. I love listening to fountains when I can, it's restful to me. Still dealing with the noise, but I am making headway. Sorry - I sort of boiled over on Monday. Trying to give the benefit of doubt that it may be visitors, but it's been an ongoing problem, and clearly, I'm going to have to take firmer action. Conducted a quite wonderful "prosperity" workshop last night and found that currently, even thought "the economy" is an issue for everyone, it wasn't what the prosperity issues were about for the group - really nice, it allowed us to focus on other forms and creations of prosperity.
so here's my question to you all - What does "Prosperity" mean to you?
Hugs to all!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:45 am

I must have slept real good last night beacuse Im not hurting as much or grumpy this morning like yesterday. It's still raining but, I would rather it rain with higher temps than snow. This is going to be a great day. So much to do round here, and alot of studying to get done. Everyone enjoy your day!!!

Terrific Tuesday 22072210
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:02 am

I plan to buy the collector's edition of Diner Dash 5 Boom! I have waited for it, and haven't bought any games in a while, so this is the one for me! That dogtown game is cool!! My younger daughter has begged me to buy it so she can play the game when she gets home from school today!!lol. Yes, I will enjoy my day, thank you! The idea of a contest involving that game sounds like a good idea to me!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:40 am

Flipper I played that one when it first came out and it is a really fun game, all of the Wedding Dash games are. They do get difficult in the higher levels, but it's so much fun. I really enjoyed all of them!!!

Im going to have to see what National Geographic Dogtown is, very interesting title. Are you going to get the Diner Dash 5: Boom game? It's set to release Thursday. Now that one will be the Collectors Editon which costs more, but the regular game will be released in a couple of weeks. I was kinda hoping that the members here would be interested and then we could have a contest with it. Let me know what you think.

Well enjoy your day!!!

~Mohala~
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:13 am

Yes, these kinds of days are indeed good for family time! It doesn't look like they are going to cancel school, but I can have a few things planned to surprise they girls....like homemade pizza for supper, or playing a board game tonight! I love surprising them! I too love the snow, but I am ready for spring. I would like to see a little sunshine. It's been pretty cold, so the kids don't even get outside much. The girls brave it for a while, but are usually inside by 20 minutes later. Maybe I can even get lucky and get dishes put away and get a load of laundry done. I might even get into my son's room and get some unpacking done. Some days I just feel lazy, and I think today is one of those. Just that keeping up with it all myself is quite a challenge. Looks like I will be buying a new game today, as my younger daughter found a game on Gamehouse called National Geographic Dogtown. It's fun and I and my daughter both enjoy it! Right now we are watching a show called Crashbox on HBO and the girls will be going to the bus stop in about a half hour. I am also trying to beat the last level of Wedding Dash Ready Aim Love, and it's HARD!!!!lol.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:22 am

I see you all are getting it too, Flipper. We are under a Level 2 Snow Emergency here. Schools are defintely closed as well as some roads. They even closed the OSU campus, that almost never happens, so you know it's bad here, and more snow today too.

I admit I love the snow as I was telling Trina, but somtimes to much of a good thing is not good. Terrific Tuesday Icon_biggrin

Well I hope everyone has a great day. Looks like this is going to be family day again today for a lot of people, beautiful thing indeed.
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:59 am

It's a pretty quiet morning here, with a two hour delay leaving the kids hoping they will cancel school. They are both curled up under blankets, and my youngest is still sleeping. We made our valentine's cookies last night, and we had so much fun!!! We made the cookies from scratch and also made pink butter frosting from scratch. The kids loved it! What family time it was! We have about half the cookies still, as we all dug into the cookies and enjoyed!! Today after school we are hoping to play Harry Potter Clue, as it was gotten for Christmas and we haven't played it yet. My older daughter wants to watch an episode of FEAR that used to be on MTV and we'll see. lol. After the girls go to school, I will probably put some laundry in to wash and put dishes away. The rest of the day will probably be spent coloring with JP and playing blocks, cars, and trains. He always finds Thomas in the morning, and carries him wherever he goes throughout the day....so cute! Either that, or it's a crayon! He has even fallen asleep with either Thomas or a crayon almost every night since Christmas! He's quite a boy! I had fun showing my older daughter how to make cookies and frosting from scratch and we wrote down some of their dad's favorite recipes so that they can pass them down through their own families some day. We will also add sections for recipes we make now, and things that they will come up with someday for their families. I guess most of this would have been better for a post under Magnificent Monday,....lol! Hope everyone's Tuesday goes well!
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi Mohala, wow! I sure hope the melt creates a great garden and flowers :-))

Countrybelle, My sympathies, been there! Is there something like a senior transport in your area? Also, has your mom ever had a licence? At 85, they may not give her one, but taking the "55 Alive class from AARP or DMV or senior center/community ed... makes a difference. You may need a doctor's certificate to say she can drive. I had a really hard time with my mom after she had an accident.

Medical day for me as well - in assistant role today too! Not necessarily a positive experience (that for another rant) and in the middle of it, I did have a moment where I was about to lose my cool with the staff. I stepped back, and I thought of this site and of looking for something more positive that I could post about the day to re-frame it - it was at that moment that I found a huge aquarium across the wall. I went over by it and just stared into it and relaxed. Such a world those fish live in - this one was beautiful. They had a huge albino Parrot Fish, I've never seen one like that before. I drifted off for a few minutes (in the middle of chaos) into remembering what it was like to dive on the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. It was an experience unlike anything else, and so filled with beauty. When I came back up for air :-)) in the office I was in, I was able to notice the spinning around of the chaos in a more detached way and then able to cope. It still didn't turn out well, but at least I had that moment of serenity. It's all about BALANCE!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:16 pm

What a busy Tuesday. I took my mother in law to the doctor today. Then, as usual, we made our run to Wal Mart to get her some things. We do this about once a week..well the doctor thing is about once a month. But weekly we run to WM and pick up her prescriptions, and stuff like that. She doesn't drive, and doesn't get out much. I wish she would get her license. Not so I don't have to take her, but because she should get out more and be able to go and do without depending on someone else. She won't, her husband always drove her everywhere before his death about 8 years ago.
She says she can't get her license anyway because of her fibro, but I think she is scared of getting her license. I don't blame her, at her age(65), something like driving must seem very scary.
It's fine, I don't mind at all. I just wish she could go and do what she wants when she wants.

It was a good Tuesday, and a busy one. Cold though. (Nothing like your day, Mohala. I'm sorry for you with all the snow. We finally saw some sunshine here today, and though it was cold outside, it was a lovely, sunny day.)
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Still snowing. We had to literally dig ourselves out of the house. This is unreal, to much to fast. And the ice, Im not liking this. Terrific Tuesday Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Tired Tuesday for me.(lol) But other than that it's been a very nice and busy day.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Today was a terrific Tuesday. I had time to sit and play, and somewhat finish a game I had started last week. Im still trying to figure out one last recipe and get those last four medals. Other than that. Great day.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:45 pm

It will be a good Tuesday when my head stops hurting. The kids are back to school today. Still have a house full though. Hubby played hooky today. Son in law is off today, and my home school kids.

What I wouldn't give to have the house to myself during the day like I used to. I just don't like when my routine gets thrown off track.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Terrific Tuesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrific Tuesday   Terrific Tuesday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrific Tuesday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next