MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Daily Blessings And Thankfulness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:43 pm

My husband and I were looking through our local online newspaper classifieds for a transmission for his truck. Then we kept looking around the site to see if there were things we needed that we could get a good deal on. They also have a category called Services Wanted. I was looking through there for no apparent reason really.

I answered an ad in our local paper, a woman looking for childcare for her two boys, ages almost two and just turned three. She brought them over today for me to meet. They acted as if they had known me their whole lives. They just clicked with us, the house, the animals and other kids. It's was so neat.

So, I start babysitting tomorrow. It was just weird because I just picked up the phone and called without even thinking about it.
Yes, sitting here right now I can tell you that I could use a side job because some cuts have been made and I need more grocery money and because Emilie and I are really excited about going to Paris in July and if we don't raise enough money we will both be devastated. We are doing fund raisers, working on an online store, do small catering, make and sell unique jewelry, kids charms, stuff for VBS and Sunday school classes. We even have a donation button set up on myrazzles.com and the online store we are working on.
Every spare minute we have is spent on making the things we are selling or working on some type of fundraiser.

I was not thinking about all this when I picked the phone up and took the job. I only thought of this today when my husband asked me why I was wanting to babysit. Then I just told him everything I posted here just now. It just came out like it was well thought out and planned. lol

It was really weird but pretty awesome the way it worked out. The lady works here at our local hospital, so her hours are long but she has more days off. So, I'll have them 2 days one week and three days the next week. It's not alot, but it's gonna help. I'm gonna start putting that money straight into the Sweet Emilie paypal account that way it's safe and not in grasp. lol

Anyway I just wanted to share this because it was just so strange how it played out. I forgot to say that after I had spoke to her that day, I was on the site that night under a different category and saw where she had posted that the position was filled, that she had found someone. (2 days before)
I asked her about that today, she said that she did hire someone but it was not working out because the lady is trying to charge more now and still wants her to bring food and stuff. Plus, she has 7 kids she babysits and there is only one adult, and she was not happy with that situation.

Funny how that worked, isn't it? I sense the hand of Jehovah God at work. Thank You!
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:32 am

Wow! Today, amidst the shock of some personal major medical news, I was GIVEN an Intel Mac/Pc laptop, (upgraded to Windows 7 and OSX.6.2). Then, amidst a serious conflict that I could not coach into resolution, I found my center and released and forgave myself, now able to move forward, I'm in an innocent space and looking around.

I'm thankful for balance, and generosity.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:03 am

Wow Shamashe,
Looks like you had a full and eventful day. I hope health wise things will be ok with you. We are told that we have to take the good with the bad, and you have done just that today. Humbleness is always the key. Proud of you girl. You have a great rest of this day.

Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 008

~Mohala~
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:07 am

I am so happy the snow has stopped. Don't get me wrong I love the beauty of the snow, but when things get treacherous for people, I begin to worry and pray alot for them. It's been a rough week and hopefully this is it for at least another week. Almost four feet on the ground here. The east coast really was slammed hard with this one. Broke old records for the most snow, in some places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Blessings And Thankfulness
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3