MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Daily Blessings And Thankfulness

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:47 am

I went shopping with my parents this morning. I bought me a winter coat. It is padded and all-weather. It has a hood with faux fur trim. I only gave 29.99 dollars for it. Quite a bargain.
I was able to find my hubby a few things. I was going to buy him an air compressor but there are so many and I didn't know the things weigh 300 pounds!!!!
I don't think one of those will fit into his Christmas stocking! So instead I am going to cut a picture out of one and tell him to go buy it!
I have my Christmas fishing village up. I hope my husband will take pictures so that I can share them with you. It's just a little project that I am passionate about. It even has a little lake with a couple of boats on it. The fishing boat has Christmas lights on it.
Well off to do some laundry and cook some supper. Yes those are blessings. So many things we are blessed with and we just don't take the time to think about them or at least I don't. Love you all! Candy
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Im thankful that I did not have to go anywhere today.Just relaxed and did things at my on pace around the house today.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:41 am

First I am always grateful for the gift of life. I am also grateful for friends and family.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:23 am

Grateful for the gift of life. And grateful to have my grandkids over today.(There out of school for some kind of teachers meeting)They can help me move some things around. (lol)
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 am

I am grateful for the gift of life first of all. And I am grateful that I do have a roof over my head.There are so many who don't. And today it is so cold I feel so bad for the homeless.I pray all will find warm shelter today.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:45 pm

I'm thankful for being better and thankful that things might just be slowing down to normal soon.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:36 am

Grateful that I have such a loving family. I love you
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:53 pm

Thankful that I woke up in less pain today. I can now clean my house like I need to. lol!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Thankful for this beautiful and sunny day.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:54 am

Grateful for life and my family and friends.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:13 am

Because we are not promised tomorrow, I am thankful for the gift of life.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:17 am

Thankful for the gift of life and sight.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:04 am

I agree, Mohala!

Sometimes we focus on so much on the stuff that consumes us daily that we forget how little most of that really matters at all. Someone once told me that when I feel life getting in the way to stop and ask myself, "Will this matter in 5 years? How about 20?"

If the answer is No, then it isn't important enough to worry about now. I think we get to comfortable. We fuss when our kids track mud on our freshly mopped floor, or when hubby forgets to pick up the dry cleaning.

Do you have your health?
Do you have love and those who love you?
Do you have food, even if it is only a bowl of rice?
How about clean water to drink?
What about a warm bed to sleep in?

If you answered Yes to these questions then you are indeed part of a fabulous day full of blessings.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:48 pm

I like tthat thought Trina. The one thing that makes me feel so grateful is the fact that I do have a personal relationship with God and that makes everything else ok.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:30 am

Thankful for the gift of life and my family.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Thankful that I will be able to hear myself think this evening.
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:45 am

I am very thankful each day that I have the loving and caring relationship with my sister. Though we are at times, like an old married couple and certainly have our share of issues between us, we are also more desirous of the heart of the relationship and work things through to mutuality. This a truly a manifestation of spirit and loving intent. May you all be so fortunate! :-)) Happy family days...
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:44 am

I am so grateful for family and friends new and old. Thankyou all for being a part of my life.
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:32 pm

I am thankful for the warmth and generosity of spirit I'm finding here.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:51 am

I am thankful for the gift of life and to realize that being dependent on computers is not good. Having my computer act up really has made me search and see that there are much more important things in life. A humbling thought.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:25 am

Thankful for the gift of prayer.
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:14 pm

I completely agree Mohala - and others!

I am thankful today that I am safe in body and spirit. Had a few close calls today in traffic and with mobility, but angels were close by and supported me and others to a clear path and softer outcomes.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:15 am

I am grateful for all of my friends here who can comfort me and help me through a slightly less sad time today than yesterday. Wink
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:00 am

Grateful for having a home to live in. The weather is going to get real bad today, lots and lots of snow. The storm that hit Chicago is on it's way here. So many people without warm shelter.
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:54 pm

I also am grateful for shelter and warmth and mobility and the presence of mind and spirit to even have thoughts of gratefulness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Blessings And Thankfulness   Daily Blessings And Thankfulness - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Blessings And Thankfulness
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next