MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Let Me Formally Introduce Myself Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Let Me Formally Introduce Myself Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Let Me Formally Introduce Myself Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Let Me Formally Introduce Myself Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Let Me Formally Introduce Myself Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Let Me Formally Introduce Myself Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Let Me Formally Introduce Myself Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Let Me Formally Introduce Myself Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Let Me Formally Introduce Myself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Let Me Formally Introduce Myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Let Me Formally Introduce Myself Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Formally Introduce Myself   Let Me Formally Introduce Myself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:05 am

I am LaTonia. Mohala is hawaiian for tender woman. I thought of this name using the first two letters of my first middle and last names. I guess I had a good selection of letters to choose from.Wink I use the name Mohala when I play games which is how I came to know Countrybelle, ( on PlayFirst) who is the founder of this site. Smile 
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Let Me Formally Introduce Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me Formally Introduce Myself   Let Me Formally Introduce Myself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:43 pm

I am Trina. (Countrybelle) I am founder, along with my co found, LaTonia (Mohala). In recent months I added Melissa (Flipper) to the site as a co owner.

I do not recall why I chose the name countrybelle but I do recall it was my first ever email address when I got acquainted with computers. I have that same email address to this day.

Back when I started this site, I had plenty of time on my hands. Today, I home school my children, I am in school myself and have many health related issues. It doesn't leave me much time for other things.

The site was abandoned after my co owner got me addicted to Farmville. LOL
Since then, Melissa has worked on the page and has kept it going.
I see that we are gravitating back this way and I am so happy about that.

I appreciate all my friends that have helped here and all the members (past and present) that keep up with us here.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net

Let Me Formally Introduce Myself
Page 1 of 1