MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Magnificent Monday

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:56 pm

The wind here is chilling to the bone. Brrr.

It feels like it will never warm up. Next weekend is usually our first camping trip of the year. (My daughter reminded me.) Not this year, I'm afraid. It's just colder than usual this time of year. Not to mention that with baby Gavin we have to make sure it's warm enough for him to be out in.
Normally it's nothing for us to go camping when the temps at night are in the upper 50's and lower 70's during the day. But for one, it's hasn't warmed up even that much, and two, that's still to cool for Gavin. If we used campers it would be different, but we are tents the whole way.

I can't wait for warmer weather so I can get out of this house for the weekend. lol
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:11 am

Well the snow is back, it's supposed to keep falling until 6:00 tomorrow evening. We're supposed to get 9 inches this time. Ok, Im tired of the snow now. Really looking forward to spring. Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_flower

Other than that it is a typical Monday morning for me. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Beautiful picture for a beautiful Monday afternoon. To cold to melt the snow that's here, and more on the way. As long as the roads and siewalks get cleared quickly , let it snow.

Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Snowin10
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Mondays   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:01 pm

My monday has been good. I actually got the bathroom unpacked today!!!! I feel like I am getting somewhere! I'll enjoy this feeling and have supper ready when my girls get home from school. Then try to find something special to do with my girls tonight. Hope everyone is doing well!!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:23 pm

My Monday passed by without to much notice on my part. I have been nauseous the last few days and I took one of those anti nausea pills and it knocked me out. I slept most of the day.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:55 pm

It's been a cold but great day. I looked at it this way the cold helps to keep the bugs and germs down. I looked for everything to smile about and nothing to be sad or upset about today. Looking for the positive and overlooking the flaws in everything and everybody always leads to a great day. Have a great day everyone.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Great morning.Got my routine back and feeling on track now.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Magnificent Monday lived up to it's name. I actully spent most of this day just laying around and relaxing. Hope everybody had a great day.
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Happy Monday!

So today, I woke after having a quite wonderful dream and yawned and stretched (odd for me) and then really came awake after I felt my knee pop, so much for unconscious stretching! Anyway, I was able to see my Chiropractor and get my knee adjusted (healing quickly) and now am off to the rest of the day which looks like it could be either intriguing or really monotonous. My vote is for intriguing and fun - going after more fun - been fun deprived, Yay fun! More later... Have a magnificent day all!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:59 am

I thought this was going to be a really testy Monday. But once I got a couple hours sleep Im ok. It's snowing again beautiful though. Im aching again (what's new) But all in all it is a good day. After all I did wake up this morning. A blessing we sometimes take for granted. Hope everybody has a geat day.

Magnificent Monday - Page 2 E1db6a10

Ok This morning was fine but this evening is the worse. I went to install some new software and my compuer froze so I shut it off. Why I don't know did I do that? And now I have to download everything again. I lost all of my games my pictures Oh my goodness. WHY ME!!! Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Lol Now that I have vented. I am happy that I still have a usuable computer.

Last edited by mohala on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:49 am

Monday as usual. Quiet around here and that's what I need. It's snowing and it just looks so peaceful outside. Hope everyones day is a good one.

Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Winter10
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:14 am

Oh wow, he's going to be smiling all the way home. Im happy you all had this time together. Family time is so important to me.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:34 am

It's gonna be a busy Monday here also. Brian goes home tomorrow, so this evening he gets to do his birthday and Christmas.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:28 am

Whew. This past weekend was a busy one. Hubby was sick again the grands were over. Actually they are still here.
So I have to ditch and dive when it comes to the computer.It seems like everytime I come into this room they know. (lol)
They love to be on the computer and play games too. So I guess I'll have to share. (lol) Hope everybody has a nice Monday.
Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Monday10
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:05 am

It is a nice cold and crisp Monday, And the hubby is off to work, so it's my time to sit back and relax for a bit. We had the grandkids over and gave them some gifts yesterday. We baked cookies and then off they went to enjoy the Xbox 360 with their PawPaw while I cleaned up the mess. (lol) We gave our oldest grandson a guitar. And oh boy my daughters probably going to want to have him move in with us. (lol) He was working it though. Back to the day at hand. There are the biggest snow flakes falling this morning. So it't time for me to fix some nice hot chocolate and just sit and watch the snow fall out my kitchen window. Monday's. Gotta love em. I love you
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:16 am

Been a busy Monday. Good though. I must say that I'm wore out. We went to a business seminar and just got home. I am on my way to bed.

I just realized that I should be posting on the other board...old habits die hard. lol

I did speak with Sparklite again and they are still working on us. I'm checking both boards, so post where ever you'd like.

It's really up to you guys. How about some opinions on what you guys want us to do.

We can switch to the other board, and I'll finish it.
Or, we can wait this thing out.

I'm happy either way.

countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:16 am

Ahhh Monday. This is the most peaceful day of the week for me. Its quiet and I get to spend the morning just relaxing and whatever else I want to do. Love Monday's.

countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

The kids are back to school, hubby is back to work.

I would love to play a game today, too. I'm in one of those gaming moods.

I home school my 8 yr old. Mondays are the busiest. While he's working on independent study, I have to map out the lessons for the week. Well, mostly they are mapped out but I have to be sure I have the worksheets I may need, the extra activities planned out, his spelling words inputted into the computer...stuff like that. In between, I have to do the basic household work as well.

So, Mondays can be pretty busy.

I so feel like playing hooky today. lol

countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:15 am

Yes Yes Yes!!! It's Monday the beginning of a brand new week and attitude. Last week is gone and it's time to move on. (lol)
~Mohala~

Im going to find me a great game to play today and ignore the world. (LOL) I wish.
Not about the game though.

countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:15 am

Saturday morning I made a great big pot of chili. Tried desperately to find something to watch on tv. 200 channels and nothing to watch!

My husband had to work on Sunday. I miss him so much when he works on the weekend. I called him at work and he said that he was hoping I would call, that he had already checked his work phone twice! How sweet is that! We have been together since 1997 and he still looks forward to talking to me. That in itself was better than a dozen roses!

I have way too many games I am playing right now! Keep telling myself that I will not buy anymore but, than another great game comes along. So many games, so little time! LOL Maybe if I quit buying so many games, I could actually finish one!

Hope your weekend was great! Candy
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:14 am

It's Monday!

How is everyone doing? What did you do to pass the weekend?

My 8 yr old had some soccer games. My daughters worked on necklace making for a school market project. I stayed in bed all day Saturday, but Sunday I was feeling much better and did some home decorating.

How about you?

-- Edited by Trina Miller on Monday 30th of November 2009 05:28:42 AM

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magnificent Monday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: The Lounge :: WEEKLY WONDERS :: Magnificent Monday-
Jump to: