MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Empty
PostSubject: Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally   Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:56 am

By NBC 4 Staff
Published: March 25, 2010
Updated: March 25, 2010

COLUMBUS, Ohio—A video of a Columbus man being berated at an anti-health care rally last week has received nationwide attention.
The video was shot at a rally in front of Congresswoman Mary Jo Kilroy’s office.
Sixty-year-old Bob Letcher suffers from Parkinson’s disease and was at the rally to show support.
Letcher supports universal health care because his surgery was paid for by the government and he believes others should have the same right.
The video shows Chris Reichert yelling at Letcher, saying he was on the wrong side of town. Next, the video shows Reichert tossing money at Letcher.
NBC 4 spoke with Reichert Wednesday night. He didn’t want to go on camera but did apologize for his behavior.
“I didn’t see the gentleman’s sign. Thus, I did not know he was inflicted with Parkinson’s or any other disease,“ Reichert said.
“I apologize to everyone who was at that rally,“ Reichert said.
He said he would apologize to Letcher directly if he knew how.
“I have made a donation and have contacted the area Parkinson’s association in hopes I can make what appeared to be a bad situation have a good outcome somehow,“ Reichert said.

This health care bill is way out of hand now. So much public emotion over it. It's becoming a real sad thing to me.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally   Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:36 pm

For me, I don't really know what to think yet. That's why I don't usually comment. I am one of those who's always preaching to those around me that if they don't know anything about what they are talking about then keep their mouths shut. That's what I do.

I will say that the emotions are running wild, as you said. It's become even more of an upset and I'm not sure when it will end, if it will end.

I watched FoxNews all the time and listened to the murmur about the bill. I never once heard anything that was in the bill. It was all, yes we should, no we should not. Since they finally passed it, I think I was so burnt out with all the hee haw that I haven't even looked at it yet. I need to though.

Now thats over, they are on some kind of Financial reckoning. Now that definately scares me!!!
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally   Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:23 am

Hi, I looked this up and this is one of several links to what the health care bill is.

http://healthbill2010.info/who.html
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally   Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:30 am

Thanks for that, Shamashe.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally   Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man Apologizes For Behavior At Rally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: General Discussion :: What's On Your Mind?-
Jump to: