MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Alice's Teacup Madness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Alice's Teacup Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Teacup Madness   Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:50 am

Hi Scarlet
I think you made a great choice with this one. I really enjoyed it. Hopefully we will get the medals back. But until then like yourself, I will be buying the PF games that I think are good ones.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Teacup Madness   Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:37 am

I tried the beta for this game as well as the one hour demo. I liked it and might end up buying it with the PF coupon. I'm deciding among a few games at the moment.

Timbo, I can understand how you feel about the loss of medals and high scores. I feel the same way. It may not motivate me to buy as many PF games as in the past but if it's really good, I'm willing to buy it. And I think that Corax posted that she'll talk to the PF staff to see about getting a workaround so we can have medals and high scores back. Smile
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Teacup Madness   Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Im glad you and your daughter liked it Flipper. My granddaughter adores this game also and so do I, I think it is great for the young and young at a heart (like me). Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_biggrin I've played it through twice now. I may try a third time sooner than I originally thought I would.
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Alice's Tea Cup Madness   Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:27 pm

I loved this game!!!!! I just finished it day before yesterday. My daughter and I are both playing it, and I managed to get all expert scores and not lose one customer. For me, that's good!! Definitely worth playing! Awesome game!
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Alice's Teacup Madness   Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:01 pm

I like the characters they added from the book and like the variety of things Alice can serve. This is a game I can play with my girls that is fun and challenging, yet is cute! I only got as far as the second place in the beta and have been so busy that I haven't had the chance to but the game and download it!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Teacup Madness   Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:59 am

I agree with you Flipper. I bought and played it already. Had a lot of fun. It actually has 65 levels!!! Not to many games have that many levels anymore. Well worth the money I think.
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Alice   Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:25 pm

I played the beta for this game and loved it!!!! I know some people feel it is childish, but with the characters from the book I think it is awesome! My girls love this game, and I enjoy it too. I agree that medals and high scores would be nice, but I like the game and plan to buy it anyhow. It is a great time management game and is just enough of a challenge to keep going.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Teacup Madness   Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Awww Timbo The game is so much fun and if you want a medal or something, post your scores or trophies here and we'll see what we can do. We won't be able to give you what PF did but we can try something else. Come on now don't be sore at the games.
Back to top Go down
timbo_sf2
timbo_sf2

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Teacup Madness   Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:43 pm

never play it until we can post medals and highscores
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Teacup Madness   Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:14 am

This was actually a great Tm. At first it seemed to easy but after a few levels it stepped up the pace. Some say it is a kiddie game.
I say it is a lighthearted game for the young ones and the young at heart. I think it is labeled kiddie by some because it has all of the Alice In Wonderland characters. Cute and really nice chane of pace and didn't feel so repetitive.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Alice's Teacup Madness   Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Alice's Teacup Madness Alices-teacup-madness_feature
CLICK ON PIC TO PURCHASE ROM BIG FISH
Alice's Tea Cup Madness Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_pc_sm

Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_exclusiveExclusive
Alice has once again fallen down the rabbit hole, landing in a nonsensical yet familiar world of wonder. Equipped with only her determination and a knack for delivering impeccable tea service, Alice must earn her ticket home by prepping and serving tea and pastries to whimsical and sometimes demanding characters in various tea shops across the land. Dive into Alice’s Tea Cup Madness for some Time Management fun!

Fun-loving characters
Unique upgrades
Help Alice get home!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Teacup Madness   Alice's Teacup Madness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice's Teacup Madness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: Games and Gab :: GAMES YOUR PLAYING NOW :: Alice's Tea Cup Madness-
Jump to: