MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Everything Nice Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Everything Nice Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Everything Nice Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Everything Nice Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Everything Nice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Everything Nice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Everything Nice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Everything Nice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Everything Nice Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Everything Nice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Everything Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything Nice   Everything Nice Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:47 am

Girl yes.That one and Winemaker Extrodinaire are reallly good games. Or maybe it's just me. I love TM's and the more the merrier I get.(lol) I also played the one called Ye Olde Sandwhich Shoppe, (I think that's how shop was spelled) fanatastic. I could go on and on about the TM's I've finished or tried. I just simply love them.
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Everything Nice Empty
PostSubject: everything nice   Everything Nice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:18 pm

I hadn't thought of trying that! Thanks for the tip!! I will DEFINITELY try it!! I will be trying it tomorrow!! I will gladly let you know if I figure out the recipe for the statue. No problem with that! Have you tried Passport to Perfume? It is by the same company that ,ade Everything Nice.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Everything Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything Nice   Everything Nice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:04 pm

I was stuck on level 36 for a week. Here's what I did. When I clicked on an ingredient I clicked to pic it up as well so that I wouldn't have to back track. I got this tip from someone on another site and it really worked.The first time I used that tip I completed that level. See if it works for you and let me know.

I haven't figured out the statue recipe yet though. If you figure it out let me know.
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Everything Nice Empty
PostSubject: everything nice   Everything Nice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Mohala, I love this game too. I got to level 36, and can't get any further. I am stumped as well. I'm on a level I keep failing, and I try for a while and then take a break. I am missing the last four as well. Sorry I couldn't be more help. I haven't submitted my score, so don't know what high score ranking or medals I would get. Especially now.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Everything Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything Nice   Everything Nice Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:55 am

Thanks Trina for the post. I have those, so now I need the recipe for the statue. Any takers on this one?
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Everything Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything Nice   Everything Nice Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Here's the only thing I could find on the game. I have never heard of this game before and don't know if this helps or not. Sorry.

BAKE SET

1 Button + 1 Sugar + 1 Chocolate + 1 Fruit

CANDY APPLE

1 Fluff + 1 Fruit

CANDY BUTTONS

1 Sugar + 1 Button

CANDY CANE

1 Rock Candy + 1 Spice

* Make the Rock Candy first, combine 3 Sugars + 1 Fruit and place them in the Assembly Machine.
* Once the Rock candy comes out of the Assembly Machine, place it in the Combo Machine along with 1 unit of Spice.

CANDY CORN

3 Fluff + 1 Fruit

CHOCO BUNNY

1 Sugar +1 Button +1 Chocolate

CHOCOLATE COINS

1 Sugar + 1 Chocolate

COSTUME JEWELRY

1 Button + 2 Porcelains + 2 Gems + 1 Wax

COTTON CANDY

1 Sugar + 1 Fluff

COUGAR THE CAT

1 Spooky Stuff + 1 Velvet

* Make the Spooky Stuff first by combining 1 Fluff + 2 Velvet + 2 Buttons. Place those ingredients in the Assembly Machine/
* Once it comes out of the Assembly Machine place it in the Combo Machine along with 1 unit of Velvet.

DOLL

1 Fluff + 1 Velvet + 1 Button + 1 Porcelain

FAIRY COSTUME

1 Fluff + 1 Button + 1 Porcelain + 1 Gem

FRUITY COTTON CANDY

1 Sugar + 1 Fluff + 1 Fruit

GIANT TEDDY

2 Fluff + 1 Velvet = 1 button

HORSE

1 Pony + 1 Porcelain

* Make the Pony first by combining 1 Fluff + 1 Velvet +1 Porcelain, place it in the assembly machine.
* Take the pony out of the Assembly Machine and place it in the Combo Machine along with 1 Porcelain.The ingredients will mix automatically.

ICE CREAM SUNDAE

1 Sugar + 1 Chocolate +1 Fruit

JEWELRY BOX

1 Velvet + 2 Porcelains + 1 Gem

LOLLIPOPS

2 Sugars + 2 Fruits

MEAN HAMSTER

1 Stuffed Hamster + 1 Wax Lips

* Make the stuffed hamster first, combine 1 Velvet and 1 Fluff and place it in the Assembly Machine. Place the Stuffed Hamster in the Combo Machine.
* Make the Wax Lips by combining 2 Sugars + 2 Wax in the Assembly Machine. Once the Wax Lips come out place them in the Combo Machine and they will mix automatically.

PEGASUS

1 Pony + 1 Spice + 1 Wings

* Make the Pony first by combining 1 Fluff + 1 Velvet +1 Porcelain, place it in the assembly machine.
* Once the Pony comes out of the assembly Machine, place it in the wings machine.
* Once the Pony has wings, place it in the Combo Machine along with 1 unit of Spice. It will mix automatically.

PONY

1 Fluff + 1 Velvet + 1 Porcelain

PUMPKIN BOWL

1 Button + 1 Porcelain + 2 Wax

PURSE

2 Velvet + 1 Gem

RAINBOW

1 Sugar + 1 Fluff +1 Gem

ROCK CANDY

3 Sugars + 1 Fruit

ROCKING HORSE

1 Pony + 2 Porcelains

* Make the Pony first by combining 1 Fluff + 1 Velvet +1 Porcelain, place it in the Assembly Machine.
* Take the pony out of the Assembly Machine and place it in the Combo Machine along with 2 units of Porcelain.The ingredients will mix automatically.

SPARKLERS

1 Porcelain + 2 Gem

SPOOKY STUFF

1 Fluff + 2 Velvet + 2 Buttons

STICKER BOOKS

1 Velvet + 1 Button +1 Gem

STUFFED HAMSTER

1 Fluff + 1 Velvet

STUFFED RABBIT

2 Fluff +1 Velvet

TEDDY BEAR

1 Fluff + 1 Velvet + 1 Button

TEA SET

2 Buttons + 1 Porcelain + 1 Gem

UNICORN

1 Pony + 1 Spice

* Take the pony out of the Assembly Machine and place it in the Combo Machine along with 1 Spice.The ingredients will mix automatically.

VELVET HEART

1 Velvet + 1 Sugar

WAX LIPS

2 Sugars + 2 Wax
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Everything Nice Empty
PostSubject: Everything Nice   Everything Nice Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:05 pm

This isn't a new game but it's new to me. Im stuck and can't figure out the last four recipes. I saw that flipper was on Playfirst getting tips for this game. So flipper did you get all of the recipes and medals? If so what are the last four and especilly the statue one?That one has alot of people stumped. I'd really appreciate your help along with so many others.
If anybody has an tips for this game PLEASE let me know quickly. Im in a competition to find all of the recipes and get all of the trophies.
~Mohala~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Everything Nice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything Nice   Everything Nice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything Nice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: Moderator's Only :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: