MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
RE:Westward IV Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
RE:Westward IV Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
RE:Westward IV Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
RE:Westward IV Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
RE:Westward IV Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
RE:Westward IV Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
RE:Westward IV Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
RE:Westward IV Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
RE:Westward IV Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

RE:Westward IV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Scarlet

RE:Westward IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE:Westward IV   RE:Westward IV Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:58 am

I'm happy that you all are enjoying Westward IV. I like this game because the storyline is great and the gameplay is so much fun. Also, it requires quite a bit of strategical thinking. It's out now on Big Fish as well as Playfirst. Smile
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: RE:Westward IV   RE:Westward IV Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:50 am

Im really enjoying this one. I should have paid attention when these were released in the first place.I love TM's and this is definitely that.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RE:Westward IV   RE:Westward IV Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:13 pm

Hi Trina and Scarlet
I had not played the Westward games yet.But this past weekend I did the trial on IV and I really got into this one. So I downloaded one on mostfun and was having a ball until I got sick. It is a Tm which I love and you can get addicted to it, also reminds me of the VV's because the people remain busy and life goes on even when you are doing other tasks.It is western setting as you probably know. But all in all I think this is a nice series. Now that I fell a little better I'll try and finish one and then move on to the others.

countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RE:Westward IV   RE:Westward IV Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:13 pm

According to the Sandlot site, Westward IV is a strategy-type game and from what I've played so far, there are a lot of quests which require the player to think on how to accomplish them. Here's the link from Sandlot if you wish to check on the game description, screenshots, etc.:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Also, if you check out Sandlot's home page and scroll down, you'll see that the site now offers a "Free Game of the Week." This week, it's the first Westward game so if you're curious as to what the series is about, go ahead and get it from Sandlot. smile

SCARLET
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: RE:Westward IV   RE:Westward IV Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:12 pm

So I just got Westward IV and I'm playing through it. It's pretty good so far. Definitely quite different from the games I usually play. (I usually play time management games although on occasion, I'll try other types.)

I wonder if anyone has played any of the Westward games. This is my first time doing so so I'm lost on some things. Is the series more like RPGs or more along the lines of games similar to the Virtual Villagers series?

SCARLET
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE:Westward IV   RE:Westward IV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RE:Westward IV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: Moderator's Only :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: