MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Wonderful Wednesday

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Wonderful Wednesday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Here in NC, it's chilly but very sunny! Much better than yesterday.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:05 am

It is here too! My boys wore snowpants to the bus stop this morning lol.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:31 am

Very cold Wednesday. Brrrrrrr....
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:00 am

Beautiful day!!! I have my family and friends and that is enogh for me!!!!

The thought of almost losing a dear loved one such as your husband is a great humbler.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:38 am

Have a good day everyone!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:35 pm

It's been a busy busy day today. Hope everyone's day is a good one!!!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:24 pm

It was a beautiful day today. My husband was home sick today though. I don't know what's wrong with him.

I had to go take care of errands and then about 9 tonight I was outside planting bell peppers, strawberries and transplanting some tomatoes. I know it's a heck of a time but it was cool out and it was the first chance I had.

I hope everyone's day was wonderful and that everyone's tomorrow is more fabulous than that.

Wonderful Wednesday Have_a_goodnight
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:53 am

Beautiful out again today. I just wish I had Monday's energy today. I think I'll take a nap. I feel exausted today for some reason. Wonderful Wednesday 789766
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi all! I'm just back from traveling so I've been offline for a bit. Missed you! I'll add in later tonight. It's a parallax here - both a wonderful Wed. from many aspects and, I'm going to call this wounded Wed. today because during the trip, I injured my knee again and am having to go low and slow and do all those treatment things to care for myself. But that's OK, my muscles got a workout they aren't used to as well, so they could use some down time to recover. More on the trip and knee issues later. But for now, enjoying the day. Rain here, but flowers in bloom :-)) Achoo!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:14 pm

It's gorgeous outside today. Real wacky inside though. (lol) I hope everyones day is going good. If not, I hope it turns around quicky. Wonderful Wednesday Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:28 am

I'm thinking about changing the name to Wheezy Wednesday. (Just kidding.)
I am loving Spring, the warmer weather, the bright shining sun, but today I can't find my face under these puffed out eyes. Guess it's time to start taking my allergy meds again. lol

Wonderful Wednesday Butterfly_sml
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:14 am

What more could you ask for? Spring has sprung!!!

Wonderful Wednesday Spring14
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:47 am

Beautiful afternoon. Have a wonderful day everyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:57 am

I can't believe it's Wednesday. This week has gotten away from me.

My hubby is home sick today and I have to go to town to get groceries or I'm expecting a riot around here. lol
Lots of clouds around...Oh well, at least it's not raining.

Have a great day everyone!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Wonderful it is. We are having a preview of spring here today!!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:11 am

Wonderful Wednesday 011
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Hi all, Well, on the theme of changing weather - today has been an alternating storm and sun day here in the bay area - not snow , but still weird! Anyway, in the middle of the end of the day starting to get weirder, I made a wrong turn and it ended up being a very right one! This one way street turned into a residential neighborhood and on the corner was this house that had a large, full branched, leafless tree with hundreds of shiny CD's linked into those plastic locking tie things like a chain. The whole tree looked like a weeping willow, except it was CD's - just when I saw it, the sun popped out and glinted off of the shiny discs like prisms. It was so beautiful - I pulled over and then noticed that several other cars were also pulled over - we were all looked at it with this childlike wonder look. Like "Laughter take s the tears away," Beauty gives one pause - we all drove on with a smile...
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:17 pm

Alright, I was about to log off when I kept hearing this tapping sound on the window. So now tell me why in the world is it raining out there now.(lol) It is going to be an ice rink in the morning. The temps are still below freezing. I can't beleive this weather this month.

But you know what they say about Ohio, Just wait a few minutes and the weather will change. That is no joke, they are so right, it don't know what it wants to do out there today.

Im going to bed and forget it all.(lol)
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:18 pm

And to think I was gonna gripe about the cold wind. lol

Nevermind.....lol

When you get it like you guys are, I know it gets old fast. I sure hope you don't get more. Yes, Spring. What a beautiful time. All the flowers blossoming. That's something to look forward to indeed.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:14 am

Alright ladies and gents. I am tired of the snow for real now. I measured this morning and we have four feet on the ground and still coming down. The snow drifts are horrible as well as the roads and we won't even talk about the sidewalks. (lol) Schools ae closed once again, three days in a row Wow, this only happened when we had those two blizzards. Snow everywhere, making me feel like I am closed into a box and no way to get out.(lol)

We are about to break a 100 year old record of the snowiest February ever. Yay!!! But who cares, to much snow. Wonderful Wednesday Icon_biggrin

I have got to find something good about all of this snow or else Im going to scream. Shamashe did say it is watering the ground and getting it prepared for the spring flowers, yes I'll concentrate on that thought. Spring... hope you find us on time, under all of this snow. Wonderful Wednesday Icon_flower

Just fussing a little. Wonderful Wednesday Icon_biggrin I hope everyone has a wonderful day and for all who are in the cold climates keep warm and cozy!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:00 pm

You got it Trina!!! It's on it's way. Wonderful Wednesday Icon_biggrin Now don't try and send it back. Wonderful Wednesday Icon_biggrin It is beautiful to see falling, as long as it stays balanced. Enjoy the snow Trina!!!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:46 pm

It's snowing! It is just so beautiful. I love it. Originally from Florida, I never seen snow. I have lived in Arkansas for 7 years now and this is the third time that I have seen snow. It's just so lovely to me.

Sorry, Mohala, that you are getting to much. Send it down here and we'll even it out a bit. I'll take it for sure. lol
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:36 pm

I've just been enjoying my children today, as school was cancelled on account of the bad storm. Waiting to see what tomorrow will hold. The girls tried to go outside for a little bit, but came back in quickly because it was so cold. We are going to watch something on tv tonight, and maybe make some banana bread. I also have to figure out what treats to send with my daughters for their school valentine parties. Pretty cold here, still snowing, wind chills at 0, and still blowing.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:04 pm

Winter Wednesday frigidly cold outside. Pain level exceeds a 10. Those who deal with pain, know what Im talking about. This is a blah day for me now. I'll be taking it easy this evening. But Im smiling as I say this. Wonderful Wednesday Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Happy anniversary to your parents Candy! How wonderful that they have been together for so long. I'm sure each bite will nourish their hearts.

Today is wonderful because I am finally able to spend some time at the computer. Granted, my time is limited - have to take this slow - but I can do it! :-)) Yay!

I've been having a bit of a power struggle with the medico's, who are all over the board about what happened to me with the vertigo/neck injury. Because it presented as a soft tissue injury (vs. a broken neck or obvious neurological issues) it's been very difficult to get a solid medical diagnosis. One says, TMJ, another says carotid twist, another says occiput/sub-occiput, another says punctured cranial nerve, there are several others which include misc drugs of course, and test suggestions like MRI's... As I'm not fond of being jerked around by the system, and I have enough medical training of my own to sort symptoms, I have chosen to follow a conservative and practical course of action to allow the hyperactive part to calm down (reduce swelling) and differenciate it from the actual injury. I've rested, restricted mobility, not driven, hydrated, iced, heated, stretched, meditated and prayed. I've also gotten alternative treatments like chiropractic - which has hugely helped, cranial/sacral massage - also huge help, Reiki (energy work) and ultrasound to the big side muscle (sternoclydomastoid or SCM) as these are standard "accident" type treatments. Now that the soft tissue swelling is down and the pain is localized, I can act on further treatment. Yes, drugs are involved for pain and muscle... but at least I'm not being subjected to invasive, non essential, diagnostic guess work without treatment which would prove inconclusive during the accute phase of an injury. I'm not being arrogant here, just practiced enough with injury to know better - at this point in my life, hearing "well, it's defineately in your neck or base of your head, but until the swelling goes down, we can't tell for sure" just doesn't set well with me. I KNOW THAT! I get torqued by the impersonal, unaware, "next" attitude of the people who seem to forget that getting to the appts. (when you can't drive) and having to move into the position to get the tests, and ratcheting the area around (painfully) to check it, is a tremendous expenditure of energy, time, money and effort that makes it worse when you're having vertigo! Ok, got off on another rant there, sorry, it's why I got out of the medical profession.

End result: It's a wonderful wednesday because I'm finally stable enough to resume "normal" life and though the end of the tunnel and into the light. I'm pretty tired and still druggy, but hopefully out of the woods and quickly healing. YAYYYYY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Wednesday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: The Lounge :: WEEKLY WONDERS :: Wonderful Wednesday-
Jump to: