MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Transcendant Thursday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Transcendant Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Well.. I've been away for awhile. I sse things are the same here nice and peaceful. Hot and humid here even though it's fall. I hope everyone is having a good day.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:32 am

The weather is and has been awesome all week long. Feels a bit like September. A nice break from the 90 degree weather. Transcendant Thursday Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Whew!!!! I am tired from this day I should sleep real good tonight. I have to play Farmville on FB first though (LOL)
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:54 am

Hope everyone's day goes beautifully!!! Transcendant Thursday 719999
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:04 am

Another beautiful Thursday here. I did some outside work this morning, loving it!!

Going to my mother in laws in a couple hours to visit with her and do some cleaning up to help her out.

Tomorrow will be kinda busy, packing for the weekend. We go camping so much..almost every other weekend...and it seems that there would be an easier way than spending hours getting ready to go.
I have started stocking up on some things to make it easier that can stay packed up such as trial shampoo, soaps, toothpaste and such. Plus, after a couple years of trying (and failing) I have finally nearly finished my master camping list.

I guess this is really as easy as it gets when you consider that I'm packing for 6 and often more than that. lol

I hope that everyone has a wonderful day today and a fantastic weekend. Do something fun you guys!!

Transcendant Thursday Welcome_spring
Transcendant Thursday Butterfly_on

Transcendant Thursday Have_a_nice_weekend
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Transcendent Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:55 am

It is beautiful here as well! I got my daughter Hannah up at 6:30 this morning and off to her field trip by 7. Kaitlyn went to school just before 9. JohnPaul and I headed outside for some sun, sidewalk chalk, and exercise. Came in for a little while for a drink and a snack, then planning to go outside again till lunchtime. I had my laundry started early, so should be done soon. Going to take all the kids out this afternoon for more sidewalk chalk and possibly a trip to the park! Hoping to make marshmallow krispie treats this evening for our family time! What a surprise that will be!!! Hope everyone's day is great!!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:07 am

I have a little more energy this morning so I've got to get out in the yard and get this garden done. Sorry I haven't posted the games yet I will get to it this afternoon though. Hope everyone's day is going good.
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Yay! The sun came out, finally, we've had unseasonable wet weather for a month :-( Ok, yeah, I know, boo hoo, you live in CA, but still.

Also, finally found a good, comfortable pair of tenny's. My feet are happier now!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:30 am

For the past week we have enjoyed gorgeous weather here. I was able to get out and enjoy the sun almost each of the days. It's rainy today but I don't mind, the flowers and trees need love too. I hope everyone is having a great day today.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:56 am

We are having a bright sunny day here. I opened all the blinds so the light can shine in. It's cool out, but it's warming up nicely. It's hard for me to believe that it is Thursday. I must have been sleep walking through this week. lol
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:27 am

Beautiful day once again!!!! Have a great day everyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:53 pm

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!! The sun was out, but in the last three minutes it has started to rain. The temp's are in the sixties here so I really don't mind. Reminding me of spring showers at the moment.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:54 am

This is a beautiful sunny morning. Fourty degrees today. Yay!!!! We are supposed to get into the fifties this weekend Yay!!!
Spring will soon be here. Yepeeee!!!! Hope everyone's day is a good one!!!!!
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Transdendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:19 pm

I hope everyone's Thursday was exactly what you wanted it to be. Things were all quiet here. The girls had spring picture day, and JP watched cartoons, cuddled, and colored most of the day. Kaitlyn and Hannah are getting ready for their nightly snack and then we will all watch a movie in my room and drift off to sleep, probably in front of the tv...lol.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:43 am

Hello everyone! It's been a good Thursday so far.

I am getting excited about tomorrow. I hate having to go to town today, though. I have to get some stuff for the kids for the weekend to make it easy for them. I am trying to decide whether or not to grill this weekend or just get "to go" kind of stuff. The weather will be cold, so hot food will be great. Cooking it out in the cold, not so much. lol

I know, I'll make chili. That cooks in the crock all day. I won't freeze cooking it and it will be so good after fishing out in the cold all day. Yep, that's what I'm gonna do.
I need this weekend away so badly. I can't hardly wait. lol
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:00 am

Transcendant Thursday 004

Hope everyone's morning is a good one today!!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:13 pm

It's looking better outside. I can see the street today. The plows finally made it through. Whew, it was getting to close in here.(lol) Today Im going to go out and enjoy the snow for a few minutes, build a snowman for the kids and me of course. And then I'll enjoy some hot cocoa before I get back to work. Hope evryones day is a good one!!!
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi Flipper! I wish you well and hope your unpacking is going smoothly. I've gotten moving down to a science between myself and family and friends and as work, I moved 12 times in 10 years! So I sincerely wish you the best and offer a few organizing tips: draw a plan for where stuff goes, label (the way you think of it) and color code.

Hi Mohala! Wow, another storm, I wish you the best through it. As an observer (and clearly, not having to slog through it) the "picture" from your window is actually rather pretty. It's been a few years since I've been in that kind of snow. I hope it can be enjoyable for you and not hazardous. Lots of candles :-))

So - my Thursday so far is transcendent because I had a bit of an emotional catharsis last night and woke up with a different attitude about a few things I need to work on in my life. You know how it is - you have to clear out the "stuff" first before you can organize it! I think of it as a great exercise in Practicing what I Preach! Humbling - very humbling... May the coming weekend be all that you wish for.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:23 am

You said it Flipper.
Well for me, my Thursday is all about preparing for tomorrow's snow storm. And because it will hit early morning hours and on into Saturday, here is what it will look like when I peek out my window in the morning.
Transcendant Thursday Snow
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:25 am

My Thursday is going well so far. I got my girls off to school, and my son is watching some of his favorite shows. We got some of his cars out to play with, and I hope to get a little unpacking done today. I will check to see what I can watch with Kaitlyn and Hannah tonight, and surprise them with a special snack. I hope to enjoy time with JohnPaul with his trains and his legos, and his cars. Oh, the joy of childhood!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Phew, your making me tired just reading what you've been doing (lol) Happy you decided to take it easy today.You know rest does a body good. Have a good evening. Transcendant Thursday Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:50 am

It's a weird winter. We have been having daytime temps between 68 and 73 for about the last week. We haven't had to run the heat at night with the temps staying in the high 50's. In fact, I have been using my fan.

The last 2 nights we back to the 30's. The rest of the week nighttime temps in the 20's again. I think our high for today is 56.

Thursday....
My dd has a doctor's appointment today. The baby shower is Saturday, so I have to finish my shopping, get my house in order (I have had the boys the last 2 days and have not been able to do much else)

I decided to take it slow this morning since I have been going all week from 5:30 in the morning.
It's gonna be a great day, I insist upon it. lol
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:11 am

Man I thought winter was on vacation being as we were having temps in the high 40's. But to no avail temps are back to normal, that is in the teens. Brrr.. It's cold outside.
Transcendant Thursday Icesic11
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:43 am

Feeling good today.
Gonna mop my hard wood floors. I have to look up if there is some special way about that. I have never had these kinds of floors before.
Daughter is 37 weeks, going to doctor today, she goes once a week now.
Try to find my hubby's underwear and socks.LOL
I am serious guys! We moved and are sure all the clothes are unpacked yet my husbands undies and socks are missing. He owns like 12 pair of unders and we have 5. About 20 pairs of socks and we have 8.

Perhaps a ghost in the house that is the same size as my hubby?
This one stumps be, and him. lol
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Well, you throw those snowballs girl! I like making snow angels :-))

Well, this thursday was indeed transcendent. I moved to a different place with a relationship and transcended the old style and vibe. it took some courage to do it, but I did, and it flowed better as a result. Whew!

I also took some time for myself and went to see the movie "Nine" with my sister. Great Movie by the way!

The transcendence in general today was in re-claiming my power and re-forming the style. Plus, I got to release, relax a bit and have some fun - more fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transcendant Thursday   Transcendant Thursday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transcendant Thursday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: The Lounge :: WEEKLY WONDERS :: Transcendent Thursday-
Jump to: