MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Super Saturday Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Super Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Super Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Super Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Super Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Super Saturday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Super Saturday

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:19 am

Good to see you Timbo! Having a great Saturday here.
Back to top Go down
timbo_sf2
timbo_sf2

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:57 am

Well, I hope you can post in here someday
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:34 pm

Turned out to be a beautiful sunny day. It's so cold now I'm just happy the sun is out.
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:38 pm

Happy Memorial Day weekend!! Good time for us all to remember the men and women who serve our country every day!! Also good to remember those who gave their lives in service to this great country!!! Not just now but every day of the year!!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:44 am

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend!!!!
Super Saturday 469707
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:29 pm

I have been waiting all day for the sun to come out. Im glad it finally made an appearance even though it's time for it to set. Put's me in a different mood each day that the sun comes out.I always feel a little more upbeat. The winter totally zaps all of my energy, so spring is my pick me up. Hope everyone is having a great day!!! Super Saturday 62069
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:24 pm

This turned out to be a really nice day. The yard looks fantastic!!! Now to rest and let things grow.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:35 pm

Feels like fall around here again today. Drastic change from yesterday, it was 83 degrees here. I hope my veggies I planted will be ok. Hope everyone is having a good day!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:15 am

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Super Saturday 167

Hope Everyone Has A Great Day!!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:44 am

Sunny Saturday for me!!!! Yay and yay some more!!!! I think I'll be out and about today visiting and seeing the prespring sights!!! Everybody have a great weekend!!!!

Super Saturday 017
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:01 am

Nice and sunny out today. Hope everyone's day is a wonderful one!!!

Super Saturday Saturd10
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:24 pm

Wow, for us here in the Bay Area, we have storm clouds threatening, but patches of sun here and there - not warm (40's) but not wind chill! Something beautiful occurs with this weather, which is the sunsets - the soft brush strokes of apricot to mauve colored feathered clouds come through the sharper edged, big heavy piles of clouds that catch the light and create a gold edge. You've heard of silver linings - well, we get gold linings. Sometimes, when the moment occurs, it can be quite breathtaking!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:33 am

Slushy snowy Saturday for me. Still expecting 3 more inches on top of the 12 that is already on the ground. Wow.
I think I'll stay in today. The temps have dropped to 23 degrees with windchills of 4 degrees. Brrr...
Back to top Go down
timbo_sf2
timbo_sf2

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:16 pm

In Indonesia, I'm always see rain. By the way, I live in Depok, West Java.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Indonesia.I have always wondered what it is like over there.
Back to top Go down
timbo_sf2
timbo_sf2

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:42 pm

I'm only playing facebook games and that is only that. Never play PF Games until they set up the Medals and Highscores. By the way, this day is super. Very warm in my place (Indonesia) Wink
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:37 am

Thankyou Shamashe I thought it was cute at that moment.

Well my Saturday this week is super. The sun is out and it's not below zero today. Whoo Hoo So what game do I play today? Hmm.... Hope everybody is having a great weekend.
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:06 am

Love the cat Mohala Very Happy

So, my Saturday has been super because I have been able to do a few normal things without feeling like I'm going to fall down from Vertigo - YAY! flower

I've really missed coming onsite here too. Managed a few posts and it feels great. Looking forward to waking up symptom free!

Great Weekend wishes to all!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Today is a super day. I feel so much better and waiting for the grands to come and play some games. First we have some baking to do, but that's alright I have some energy today. Whoohoo.[/size]

Super Saturday Saturd10
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Well, so far it's been fairly productive today. Woke up with a headache and thought, oh &%$^$#1!, but pushed past it and it's going OK. So here's to OK!

Wish you all well!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Wow, what a Saturday!

We moved 3 loads today. Whew am I tired! We have about 2 loads left for tomorrow and that's it. (Or at least that's it on the packing and moving part. lol)

We have been unpacking a little as we go. Not that you could tell with all the boxes stacked up in the house. lol
They are calling for snow/rain showers tomorrow. I sure hope not.

It's been a very productive Saturday.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:32 pm

Great Morning looking forward to a do what I want to day. (lol)
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Send them on a scavenger hunt. Like go find grandpa. lol
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Yeah I remember that. Im happy you will be able to see him today.Children bring so sunshine into our day.The grands are over today and we're fighting over the computer.(lol) They said Im taking to long.(lol) Hope they can find something else to do real soon (lol)
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:02 pm

I sure hope we get some snow this year. We don't get it often here. I lived here for 6 years and we have had snow once! That was 2 years ago.

Went to bed at 5 this morning and was up at 9:30 am. I don't feel that tired though...yet. My head is complaining though. lol

My daughter and son in law went to pick up Brian. He turned 3 yesterday.
Do you know that this is the first time I have seen him since he was here with the swine flu? That was back in October. She got bent out of shape about that whole thing when I got on her about not taking the other 2 to the doctor to get them treated. I guess she is over it now.

I know Candy and Mohala remember what I went through when she sent him here with that stuff. After all that, she did not even call to say thank you or anything. Instead she got mad because I insisted she take the 2 girls to get treated. Go figure!

I have missed him. I'm used to having him once to twice a month.

So far it's been a super Saturday, indeed. Just as long as it stays that way. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saturday   Super Saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Saturday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next