MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Splendid Sunday

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:53 am

Beautiful day.Im going to do some real farming today intstead of just virtual (lol)
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Beuatiful sunny day today. I have done absolutely nothing today but play the Farmville game on FB off and on. Man that's a shame. (lol)
But my stress level is down because of it, so maybe it's a good thing. (point of view thought).
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:58 pm

So much calmer today. This last week has been quite a challenge, but today is winding down and so am I. I was able to take some time just for me and it felt great. Truly a beautiful day. We forget to stop and smell the roses along the way sometimes but not anymore. I hope you all are having a great day. Splendid Sunday 719999
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Beautiful Sunday. Hope everyone's weekend has been a good one!!!! Splendid Sunday 704249
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:53 pm

I thought when I woke up this morning it was going to be a bad day, because of the pain and all. But it turned out to be a great day. Relaxing and peaceful even with the grandkids over. They seemed to be layed back today. Surprising to me.They usually are bursting with energy and when they are done Im wore out and paining more. But not today. They took it easy on MaMaz today.(lol)

I sure hope everyone's evening is a good one.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:38 pm

I hope everyone is having a great day today!!!! Splendid Sunday 818158
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:31 pm

I hope everyone is having a great day!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Beautiful out there today!!! We are supposed to get rain later on this evening, but I don't mind we have a beautiful spring day right now!!! Going to light up the grill. See you later!!!
Splendid Sunday 704249
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Is this a snoozy Sunday? So quiet here today. I know we lost an hour so that's probably what everyone is doing. Hope everyone has a nice day today!!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:08 pm

I am just so grateful that we have had three great sunny days in a row!!!! The grandkids are gone home so now, Im going to relax and enjoy the rest of the day!!!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:19 pm

It was a lovely day indeed! It warmed up quite nicely. The nights are still in the thirties here but I'm hoping in the next week or two we'll move into the warmer temps at night. I'm tired of the cold temps.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Beautiful afternoon. Hope everyones day is going well!!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Great day. The temps hit 45 today. Yay!!! We are not going to get the snow forcasted earlier in the week, we are going to get some rain but that's ok because the temps are up for a few days. Beautiful sunny and very productive day here. Hope everyone else's was a good day!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Well, the sun is finally out and it's looking like a lovely day so far.
I have my various hearts out and around my home for decoration and am sending out loving thoughts and wishes for all.
I also have my chinese new year symbols out and am wishing good fortune to all.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Super Bowl Sunday!!! What a great day. I've been super busy today with all fulfilling things for once. So this has been a Slendid Sunday for me. Hope everyone's day is a good one!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:02 am

Today is a beautiful sunny Sunday. I've fixed breakfast and now relaxing. It will be time to watch some TV with the hubby soon. He's always looking for a good movie early in the day. Im usually gone early Sunday after fixing breakfast and then movie time starts at noon. The snow is pushing our way again so dreary skies ahead, Im going to enjoy the sun while I can. Hope everybody has a great day.
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Splendid Sundays   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:29 am

Our Splendid Sunday involves watching cartoons while cuddled under our warm blankets and drinking hot cocoa. We will relax and watch the replay of Miss America and then watch 19 and Counting tonight. Probably not too much else. I'm babysitting this morning, and maybe do some baking with the girls. We will write down family recipes and share stories!
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:35 pm

Hmmm, it must be a rainy day Sunday. Here too! I like that Hot Cocoa idea above :-))

I had the sense today that a wonderful adventure is setting up. It will be enjoyable to see what it is and how it manifests.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Another Sunday full of rain.Good thing my grands were over, they brought me some sunshine. Hope everybody's having a great day.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:48 pm

It's rainy rainy rainy here.Good day to just cuddle up underneath a blankie and dose off and on all day. I think some hot cocoa is in order. Splendid Sunday Icon_biggrin

Splendid Sunday Hot_ch10
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Mohala, you have such a lovely way of expressing grace. A wonderful representative of "walking your talk" I always learn from you!

A sleepy day for me. Just couldn't get my body and parts all moving at the same time :-)) So I took excellent care of myself and rested as much as I could and it has helped a lot. The day was quite dreary - I think the barometric pressure or the ions or something make that yawning sleepyness more pronounced. Then again, it was a good excuse to go slow :-))

I hope you all enjoyed your weekends.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:43 am

Beautiful morning it's cold as heck but the sun is out and shinning. Hope everybody's day is a good one.
Splendid Sunday Goodmr10
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:30 pm

This has been a great weekend. I actually enjoyed each day to it's fullest. Hope everyone's day went well today.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 11:48 pm

I hear you!

It's been a great day but I'm telling you, it's like somebody put Brian on full speed ahead.

Wild child on the loose. lol
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Got the kids and real busy today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Splendid Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid Sunday   Splendid Sunday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splendid Sunday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: The Lounge :: WEEKLY WONDERS :: Splendid Sunday-
Jump to: