MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Differences between Farm Mania and Farm Frenzy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Differences between Farm Mania and Farm Frenzy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Differences between Farm Mania and Farm Frenzy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Differences between Farm Mania and Farm Frenzy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Differences between Farm Mania and Farm Frenzy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Differences between Farm Mania and Farm Frenzy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Differences between Farm Mania and Farm Frenzy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Differences between Farm Mania and Farm Frenzy Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Differences between Farm Mania and Farm Frenzy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Differences between Farm Mania and Farm Frenzy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Scarlet

Differences between Farm Mania and Farm Frenzy Empty
PostSubject: Differences between Farm Mania and Farm Frenzy   Differences between Farm Mania and Farm Frenzy Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:33 am

I'm currently addicted to the Farm Mania series. lol Recently, I won a contest where I got Farm Mania and Farm Mania 2 for free so I decided to try them out and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I like them. Although I love Ranch Rush-still need to get Ranch Rush 2 at some point Wink-I've never played any farming type games. Well, I do play Farmville on Facebook but I don't count that. lol

Anyway, I'm thinking of trying out the Farm Frenzy series and I'd like to hear what others think about it and how it compares to the Farm Mania series. Is one series better over the other? I'm curious to hear others' thoughts and opinions. Smile
Back to top Go down

Differences between Farm Mania and Farm Frenzy
Page 1 of 1