MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Magnificent Monday

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:10 pm

I haven't quite gotten my routine back but I'm getting there. It is indeed a beautiful day here though. It was really relaxing, which is good cause I do have a very busy week planned. lol
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:54 pm

HELLO PEOPLE !!!! HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A GREAT DAY!!!!! (In my echo voice lol)
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 am

I am not sure if Kaitlyn and Hannah think it is a magnificent monday or not, but it is. THe house is quiet, and my oldest is out the door to school. Hannah is ready to go, and is enjoying a little tv before school. Enjoying a hot (lol) cup of coffee before getting her on the bus, and diving into the housework of the day. Have to run to the store for a few essentials like bread and butter and milk. Hope it isn't too cold.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:14 am

Fall is definitely here in all it's glory. Beautiful time of year. Hope you are all having a wonderful time and beautiful day!

[url=Magnificent Monday Fall_s10
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:12 am

Good morning, everyone!! It is a little rainy here, and that will make for a fun inside day! We are going to do a craft today, and play some games. It will be a great day hot tea! Might have a tea party with my girls!

I hope everyone has a great Monday!!

(((HUGS))) to everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:49 am

Have a great day everyone. I think Im going to head on over to Farmville (lol)
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:59 am

Magnificent Monday Have_a12

Have a great day everyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:27 pm

A simply gorgeous Monday. I hve spent the majority of this day out in the yard. Im geting so excited about my veggie plants. I have buds on all of them and little baby peppers on some of them already!!!! I can't wait for them to reach maturity!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Rainy Monday. My veggie garden should be real happy. Im going to just relax and enjoy the tea that countrybelle was insistent that I enjoy. Magnificent Monday Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Wow. I forgot what it was like to have the kids on Monday. Homework, dinner and then games. They just left to go home and now it's time for me now.
Let's see what shall I do? I know! Magnificent Monday 789766
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Yes!!! This is the most peacefullest day I have has since the 10th of April. I love the spring breeze and all of it's calmness. The sring flowers are almost all in bloom and the temp is just right. I finished with everything Im going to do in the house today, now Im off to plant my veggies. I love it!!!
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:56 am

I am hoping that today will indeed be a Magnificent Monday. My little guy is sleeping right now, as he decided to wake up at 5 am!!!! My youngest daughter Hannah is home from school sick, but am hoping to have some one on one time with her. Have almost all my laundry done, and am enjoying the quiet of the house. It is raining, but I love the rain. It refreshes the earth and brings the flowers out. Having breakfast and then might play a game. Good morning all!!! I hope all of your days are wonderful and bright no matter the weather!!! Sorry I've been gone so long.....things have been crazy hectic here!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:53 am

Beautiful and sunny. Im so eager to plant my veggies.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:19 am

Nothing but rain here today. The spring flowers are loving it!!!

Magnificent Monday Spring12
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:54 am

Im sorry you had such a bad day yesterday Timbo. Hope today is a better one. Here's some sunshine and a smile to start your today. (Tuesday)

Magnificent Monday Smile_10
Back to top Go down
timbo_sf2
timbo_sf2

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: My bad day in Al-Muhajirin   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:45 pm

I hate this day. This bad day is started when I woke up on 02.00 WIB . Ugh! I'm asma and I cannot continue my sleeps! Then, I'm online until morning, Take-a-bath, breakfast, go to school. It running smoothly until school finished. Ugh! Rainy! Lucky (Lucky? Okay please read this until finished) I have small umbrella but, I see crowded in a way to come out from Al-Muhajirin I can't across so I wait until my friend pull my hand and wait until the rain finished but I show I have umbrella (and that's small) then I'm running until I go to a tree and when I wanna pull his hand to go to mosque but he say he doesn't have another bag so I wait until the rain finished and when I see the rain is almost finished and he pull my hands until the mosque and one of his friend wanna join us and Arrggh!!!! me and my both friends in one small umbrella? but lucky I can coming home and I can saving my money and when I come home I see in refrigerator there's soo many chocolate that ate by my father and I take-a-bath and falling asleep. When I woke up I see the refrigerator and Ugh! there's no chocolate again. Never mind. I pray and drank a glass of chocolate and falling asleep. When I woke up I start my lucky day by post this in MyRazzles Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:49 am

Magnificent Monday Have_a10

~Mohala~
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:50 pm

I found my own mood pick me upper!!!! Don't worry it's virgin. (lol) Have a great evening everyone!!!!

Magnificent Monday 054

Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:08 am

Ok. Im just going to be blunt. It's a Blue Monday for me. But I do hope everyone else's day is a great one and not like mine has started out to be.. Somebody please send me a mood pick me upper. (lol)
Magnificent Monday Monday10
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:30 pm

Ya know, this day actually turned out to a good one! I was able to both give and receive some valuable healing and experience. I believe in passing forward the gifts that are so abundant around us and I feel blessed when I get to see the result - I don't give it to get it - but it's nice to witness it I love you
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:55 am

Magnificent Monday 016
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:37 am

My goodness Shamashe, I thought I was wound tight yesterday, I back up and give you the floor Magnificent Monday Icon_smile I hope your day is better today!!!
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Hey Mohala, It must be in the air today. I understand and I'm sorry! I'm having a noise problem with my upstairs neighbor. Every time I stop to handle something that requires focus and quiet, she seems to show up disrupt it with her noise. I've taken to having to wear ear plugs! And now - there's a kid there! Nothing against kids, but they don't belong in an upstairs apt. This is supposed to be an adult community, what I signed a lease to be in, but the management is now being run by a corporation and is wimping out and siteing fair housing laws and saying that any problems with anything has to go to a security agency that is 45 minutes away. What good will that do? And this isn't a security problem anyway - it's an upstairs neighbor courtesy and responsibility issue. Or am I just being a middle aged grump? I have a Prosperity Workshop Group to conduct tonight and I was up until 5 this morning, because I'm concerned that my neighbor will be noisy. And yes, I've discussed it with her many times over the last 2 years! currently, it's exercise equipt, bikes and a new sex partner - that or she's in the business! I've thought of sending her a can of WD40! I practice live and let live... but now I'm PO'ed and need to carefully consider my next move - Call me self-righteous, but I shouldn't have to put up with this and I shouldn't have to be the one dealing with it, it a management problem and they aren't - Catch 22 Auggghhh! Sorry - I didn't realize I was so wound about it! I hope your day improves :-))
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:14 pm

This is Mad Monday. Everything and everybody on the phone and at the door. It's crazy at my house today, everytime I think Im going to sit down at the computer the phone rings, and there it goes. Im just going to ignore it for now. (lol) I had just gotten back up the stairs to finish paying bills and there it rang and one of my sisters was at the door. Those stairs are killing me today.WHEW!!!

I have got to figure out a way to get a laptop.(lol)
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Vicarious spring weather   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi all!

Well, typical of our Nor Cal early spring weather pattern, we are cold and rainy or stormy one day and sunshine another, or in the same day - it's like Hawaii this time of year (without the humidity and heat) Sun, then cloudy and maybe rain and then sun again.

Anyway, today has been one of those sunny and beautiful days! Suddenly, the grass is greening and the confused trees are flowering, just in time to get rained on and drop their petals for the next flowering - flower petals, our regions snow on the ground :-)). I got to go out into it and actually had on a tee shirt as it was about 70 degrees - weird, but beautiful! However, as I look out the window right now it's starting to cloud over again and the temps dropping quickly - oh well!

So, I thought I would share it with you guys who are still shoveling snow and send you hopes for an early spring for you (and plenty of water for the year).

Many blessings on this "Skinny Monday" (re:Mardi Gras).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magnificent Monday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnificent Monday   Magnificent Monday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magnificent Monday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: The Lounge :: WEEKLY WONDERS :: Magnificent Monday-
Jump to: