MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love!   Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:11 pm

That is a great game isn't it. The only paert that kept getting me is the arrow thing some of them are very difficult to hit straight in a row.
But other than that I have enjoyed them all also, and hope there will be another one soon.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love! Empty
PostSubject: Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love!   Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:03 am

Although this game has been out for some time, I just recently got Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love! I love all of the Wedding Dash games and this one sure is no exception. I'm enjoying it lots. The graphics are definitely different from the previous versions. I admit that I liked the previous graphics better. But the gameplay is very enjoyable and I'll always love the Wedding Dash games. Very Happy

Also, for those who use Facebook, there's an app based off of the Wedding Dash series called Wedding Dash Bash. It's a lot of fun. Basically, the concept is different in the app in that you get to dress the bride and groom and other wedding decorations rather than the usual gameplay in the WD games. Smile
Back to top Go down

Wedding Dash: Ready, Aim, Love!
Page 1 of 1