MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

WARNING..GRAPHIC Real life story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Empty
PostSubject: WARNING..GRAPHIC Real life story   WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:24 am

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE OF THE FAINT HEARTED. I WISHED I HAD NOT READ THIS BUT NOW THAT I HAVE I CAN'T STOP THINKING OF IT. THIS IS A REAL LIFE STORY OF THE PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS IN THE WORLD TODAY...YES, TODAY, THIS VERY YEAR...THIS VERY TIME.

**Flipper, I know that your little girls read and play here with you but I wanted to let you know this is something you should read alone (If you choose to read it.) (Then you can decide for yourself if it's something you want them to read. I just don't want your kids to be sitting there reading with you and see this without notice what was coming.)

Spoiler:

I was reading some information that came comes to my inbox weekly. There were several examples of christian persecution, but this was one that moved me emotionally. It's one of those things you read in stories or in the bible but can never believe will really happen.

I just have nothing else to say right now.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: WARNING..GRAPHIC Real life story   WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:24 pm

That is horrific. All because they would not renounce their faith.

Spoiler:

Last edited by mohala on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WARNING..GRAPHIC Real life story   WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:47 am

I had never heard of that museum. I doubt I would have been able to continue that tour either.

I subscribe to Prophecy News watch. I get a weekly email that tells you about the events unfolding that are part of biblical prophecy. It's not based on a religion, just the facts as it pertains to the biblical facts.
This is how I am hearing of so much of this happening now in the world. I have heard of things like this, but not as much as is happening now.
If you would like to subscribe to the weekly email, it's great info.

http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/

Yes, it just gets worse for those who do proclaim belief in Jesus Christ or God Almighty.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: WARNING..GRAPHIC Real life story   WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Thanks for the info. I will check that out. But Im curious to know, if all of the people were killed who would not renounce their faith In Jesus, who documented the conversations that were recorded in the article? The Koreans would not have done so.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: WARNING..GRAPHIC Real life story   WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Good point. I don't know if the Koreans would have or not. Perhaps they would have if they were trying to make a point. I will check in to that, good question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING..GRAPHIC Real life story   WARNING..GRAPHIC   Real life story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING..GRAPHIC Real life story
Page 1 of 1