MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
February Contest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
February Contest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
February Contest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
February Contest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
February Contest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
February Contest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
February Contest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
February Contest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
February Contest Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

February Contest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

February Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Contest   February Contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:49 am

I see that you all have been on looking for the contest winner. I'm sorry to make you wait. I wanted to let you know that I am working on it right now that so you know what is going on.
I don't want to keep you guys in any more suspense than I have to.

Be back soon.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

February Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Contest   February Contest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:50 am

Tomorrow is the last day to get in your submissions for the contest. If I have your submission then I have pm'd you saying that I have received it. If you did not get a pm saying that I received yours, then I have not received yours.

Good Luck To All
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

February Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Contest   February Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:41 pm

I suppose we could submit it to one of those sites. It would be really great if we could take it from words to an actual game that we can all play. I have been playing with a program about making games. Don't be mistaken, I am not good at it at all. I wish I were and hope that I will learn it, but it doesn't look good. lol

You never know, our paths could cross with a game producer who just might help us in getting it going. I'm with you, it would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

February Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Contest   February Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Cool! Question - what will ultimately happen with the game? It is something that can be submitted to BF or whomever? Just a thought :-))
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

February Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Contest   February Contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:17 am

Yays! I've been waiting to find out what the contest for this month is and it looks to be so much fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

February Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Contest   February Contest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Also, I wanted to add..giving credit where credit is due....that back in the October contest, I got this idea from Scarlet. It's not exactly the same as she suggested, I put a different spin on it, but still rereading the old board is what gave me the idea for this contest.

Thanks, Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

February Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Contest   February Contest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Not a dumb question. I was about to post the contest when yet another distraction occurred. Sorry.

Okay, here we go.

Being PF fans, I am expecting some great submissions. I can hardly wait.

You are going to create (in words) a game. The game is to involve the active members here at MyRazzles which are:

Shamashe
CandyCrazy
Mohala
Countrybelle
Scarlet
Flipper
Timbo

You can make up additional characters if needed, as long as you use all of our active members. You can use the inactive members which you will find if you click the Members button at the top of any page.

1) Use all active members
2) Tell how the game begins.
3) Give the general plot
4) What is the purpose of the game. What are the players trying to accomplish?
5) In general how does the game end?

6)Use the above criteria to write up your summary as if you are playing the game.

Example: Using Diner Dash

The game begins with serving customers and keeping them happy. The purpose of this game is to earn enough money to open a bigger better restaurant. The game ends when Flo earns all the money and opens a brand new, better restaurant.

That's just a tidbit of an example. Obviously you will put more details, and our characters in yours. Tell what obstacles have to be overcome, and how the characters fit in, etc.

The more detailed, more creative your game is the better the chance of winning. Don't put 3 sentences like my example. lol

If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. I may not be back for about an hour, but I will check here first thing when I return. I know that right now I have several things going at once, and just because I see it in my head does not mean I put it here for easy understanding. I hope I did though. lol

Feel free to ask questions. Please.

Remember, I will judge all submissions at the same time. Don't rush to be the first entry. It won't matter who is first.

I'll be back soon guys.
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

February Contest Empty
PostSubject: February contest   February Contest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:52 pm

This may sound like a stupid question, but being relatively new to the site and new to the contests, I was wondering what I should put in the submission. I just don't know. I appreciate the help!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

February Contest Empty
PostSubject: February Contest   February Contest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Good afternoon everyone. I have been trying to get on here for about an hour and a half now. lol

Are you ready?

RULES:

1) All contest submissions must be sent to me by private message with Contest in the topic.

2) You have until March 5th to get your submission in. Submissions will be judged at the same time. It's not the first one that wins, It's the best one that wins, so take your time.

3) In the event that I am unable to decide a winner, there will be a judging to break the tie.

4) If there are questions that I have forgot to answer (There is a ton going on here at the moment.) then post your questions here because others may have the same question.

Members who are able to participate in this contest are:

Mohala
Flipper
Scarlet
Candy***
Shamashe

If I have overlooked you and you have 100 posts or more just let me know.
***Some of you may question why Candy does not show as having 100 posts here but yet is able to participate. Before we moved here to this site, we had another and moved due to problems with that host. So, all the posts from that board count with the posts here at our new home.

Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

February Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: February Contest   February Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

February Contest
Page 1 of 1