MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

MyRazzles Wants You!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

MyRazzles Wants You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MyRazzles Wants You!   MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Here is a list of the Topics that I need writers for right now:
(I will be adding Topics later also.)

1)Parenting

2) Money saving tips[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

3 )Financial Services
(Ex. Single moms services, Widows, Unemployed, Debt help, etc.)

4) Crisis
Suicide
Depression
Alcoholism
Drug Dependancy
Teen Crisis Intervention
Domestic Violence

5)Medical
Medicare/Medicaid
Health Articles
More

We will add more topics later but these are the ones that we are working on right now.

*Don't forget, I need your pen name and topic to get you started.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: MyRazzles Wants You!   MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi countrybelle, I will send you a pm about the specifics, but yes, as you already know I am interested and would like to contribute. I have some expertise as a professional Organizer, so I can offer organizing how to's. I used to be an Image Consultant, so I could offer practical self assessment style tips. Also, I can offer some holistic or alternative healing or health tips, including food related, like going gluten-free. I would have to include the topic of Creativity How to's (from out of ordinary life) and mostly, I would like to offer info. focused around translating "psycho-babble" into humanese with exercises or ideas that are highly user friendly and that de-mystify "spirituality." These are topics like - "How to find middle ground in a fight," or "defining yourself outside of your role (in the family, at work, at school, etc.)" The most popular of these types of articles are usually "how do I get there from here?" Ah, welcome to middle age! ;-)) I'm not sure if this is what you want, but I'm willing. Looking for a pen name.
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: MyRazzles wants you!   MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:09 pm

I will have to give it some thought and pick something. I don't consider myself an expert by any means, but have general knowledge from different situations from raising my children, and planning meals and such. Thank you for letting us pick topics an write for the site!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MyRazzles Wants You!   MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:24 pm

Your very welcome. Right now I am pretty open, so you can freely choose any category you would like. I don't have a place for crafts yet. Once I get the other categories situated then I will be adding others though.
Just pick one or two if you have the time and let me know so I can mark that off my list and set up your page. I want you to pm me a short bio, or just give me some facts and I will write it for you. It's basically an introduction that tells a little about you to the readers of your columns. Also, I will need the name you will be using as a writer.

Note to all about writing a column for MyRazzles:

When writing for a column you will have to use a name. We can't say written by countrybelle, for example. It does not have to be your real name. Most writers write under a fictitious name. You may, however, use your own name if you like.

I'm so excited to get you guys going. And thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: My Razzles wants you   MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:01 pm

I was looking at the list, CountryBelle and I have knowledge in the areas of children, food , and something that isn't on the list: crafts. I don't know where that would fit in, but it's what I know. Let me know what you might want me to write. Thanks for the Avatar!!!!! I am so excited to start using it!!!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MyRazzles Wants You!   MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:20 am

Bumping this thread up so it will stay close to the top. I want everyone to see this. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MyRazzles Wants You!   MyRazzles Wants You! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:02 am

What's your specialty?

Do you give great advice?
Are you the budget version of Martha Stewart?

Do you information on Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security that will benefit others?

Well we need you! There are many topics in progress on the [Only admins are allowed to see this link] website that need writers or just great tip givers.
Please take a look at our website and pick your passion and tell us all about it.

We have a great variety of topics:
Healthcare
Children
Depression
Alcohol Abuse
Drugs
Food
Financial Services

To name a few.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content