MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Movies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Movies Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Movies Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Movies Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Movies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Movies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Movies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Movies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Movies Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Movies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Movies Empty
PostSubject: Movies   Movies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:01 pm

We had family movie night tonight. We had lasagna, salad and garlic cheese bread. We watched Tyler Perry's, I can do bad all by myself.

I love Tyler Perry. Madea gets me laughing so hard, I cry. This one was a little more serious. But still, the story line was a great lesson about love, giving, and trusting. If you have never seen his movies I highly recommend you see them. If you need a laugh check them out, especially Diary of a mad black woman, family reunion and my personal favorite, Madea goes to jail.

Then our 3 dogs were racing across the two rooms after their toy.....and this family had a full night of laugh therapy. It was great.

Did you laugh today?

Somethings going on with my font tonight...sorry if it's too small or to big. It keeps changing. (Could be my eyes! lol)
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Movies Empty
PostSubject: "Up In The Air"   Movies Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:20 am

Hi all, a few weeks ago I went to see Up In The Air and loved it. However, it's not the comedy that the previews play it up to be, I left the theater in a thoughtful mood. While there are several very funny and engaging scenes, the overall is a light drama. I thought it was really well acted and not predictable and of course, there's George...
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Movies Empty
PostSubject: NINE   Movies Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:32 am

Got to see one other movie last month, which was NINE. Now some I've spoken with weren't interested because they didn't like Moulon Rouge and it is somewhat like that. I however, really liked a lot of the movie. It is primarily a musical. Some of the scenes are a bit raunchy, but not vulgar. The plot is a classic mid-life crisis of a Felini-esque director seeking inspiration for his new Italian movie. He visualizes his wife, mother and 3 women as muses in musical scenes and flashbacks. The big musical numbers are spectacular and if you like Judy Dench, she does a fun "Folies Berger" number. The end is well done and I left the theater considering that I may see it again - my criteria for a "Good Movie"
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies   Movies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Lately we have seen:

GForce- Cute little movies about super detective guinea pigs. The kids thought it was okay.

The Proposal- This movie is about a wicked witch type boss who's about to be deported back to Canada for one year until she can reapply for her visa (I think it was.) This means she would lose her job that she worked her tail off for. She would go back to Canada for nothing and with nothing. She TELLS her secretary that he is going to marry her for the specified amount of time, and she would promote him to editor after all of this. So, they are off to meet the his family in Alaska. (lol)
The boss has many hurdles to overcome to fit in here where her 'diva' status is non existent.
It's a pretty good romantic comedy. I have seen better and Sandra Bullock has done better, but still pretty good.

I don't think I have seen any Must See movies lately though.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies   Movies Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:21 pm

I saw both of those movies and enjoyed them both. I also saw I Can Do Bad All By Myself that was hilarious. I have seen Up that one is good also. Blind Side is a good one. Avatar is a good one. All About Steve hilarious. I really enjoy watching movies in the evening as the day is winding down.
Back to top Go down
KrissyLynn33
Visitor
Visitor

Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies   Movies Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:48 pm

We watch movies quite a bit in my house, especially since we just joined Netflix. Last night was National Treasure 1 and 2. By no means new but my fiance hadn't seen either of them. My newest favorite is The Hangover. Super funny!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies   Movies Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Those are good choices. National Treasure 1& 2 are good flicks.

You saw The Hangover? I want to see that one. Maybe we'll rent it. I keep meaning to check out Netflix. My daughter really likes them.
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Movies Empty
PostSubject: Movies   Movies Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:23 pm

National Treasure 1 and 2 are great movies! My girls and I have seen them many times,. but still never tire of them. Nicholas Cage is a great actor and he gives over the top performances in both of these movies. I especially loved 1 because of the Masonic theme throughout the movie!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies   Movies Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:35 am

Nicholas Cage is a great actor.I watch just about everything he plays in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies   Movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: The Lounge :: Razzles Cafe-
Jump to: