MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Mac Games Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Mac Games Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Mac Games Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Mac Games Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Mac Games Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Mac Games Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Mac Games Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Mac Games Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Mac Games Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Mac Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Ok, I know it's an old tale of Mac user woe - poor us, not as many games, not coming out as fast, not available, blah blah... And yet, it's also true!

I, for one, will be happy when the developers finally get their act together and start equalizing the platforms so we can all share the fun and games. But until then, I'll keep giving updated Mac advice from my Mac Yoda friend in the business to any who want it. I do that a lot over at PF.

10.6+ Snow Leopard is proving difficult because the game developers haven't upgraded their platforms to support it, very curious? If you have Leopard, and can't open games and such, beware conversion downloads that claim they will make the games compatible - they basically crash your system!

As for here - I'd love to support this site, but the games are, so far, unfortunately for PC's boo hoo! So, If Mac friendly games are to be had (here) is it possible to list it in the promos? Great job on those threads by the way!

I'm hoping someday they come out with a Mac version of Aveyond.

Anyone else here on a Mac? Anyone? Helloooo! :-))
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:04 am

We hear you Shamashe. Let us know what type of games you are interested in and we'll see what we can do here at MyRazzles. In the mean time here are a few games for you to look at. Keep a look in the Today's New Game Forum as well. There may be something that we came across in there also.

Mac Games Hidden-expedition-devils-triangle_feature
Click On Pic
Hidden Expedition ®️ - Devil's Triangle Mac Games Icon_mac_sm
While leading a mission to the Bermuda Triangle to find a lost member of your team, you and the Hidden Expedition Adventure Team find yourselves trapped on an uncharted island. In this electrifying Hidden Object Adventure you’ll solve challenging puzzles, uncover the secrets of a colorful cast of characters and unlock a 400 year old mystery. Become captivated by the island’s unique beauty as you race to free yourself from the dark hold of the Devil’s Triangle!

Perplexing puzzles
Mysterious atmosphere
Get the Strategy Guide!
Check out our Blog Walkthrough
Visit HiddenExpedition.com

Mac Games Gemini-lost_feature
Click On Pic
Gemini Lost Mac Games Icon_mac_sm
While walking home with a group of friends, you discover a mysterious beam of light coming from an unexpected solar eclipse. The light leads you to an ancient astrological site that suddenly transports you all to an unfamiliar world! Stranded, you must take the lead and help your group create a new civilization. Gather resources and food, build shelter, and conduct scientific research to figure out your new environment in Gemini Lost, a fun Strategy game!

Fun puzzles and minigames
Unlockable trophies
Make it back to Earth!

Mac Games Hotel-dash-suite-success_feature
Click On Pic
Hotel Dash: Suite Success Mac Games Icon_mac_sm

Mac Games Icon_exclusiveExclusive
When Quinn’s new travel business hits a snag, she needs Flo’s patented elbow grease to help renovate and run hotels all over DinerTown! Experience a Hotel Dash as you deliver guest’s luggage, drop off room service and provide extra towels and blankets! Along the way you will use your tips to decorate and restore each hotel back to its original charm. Watch out for the mysterious mishaps and accidents that threaten your progress in this fast-paced Time Management game!

Gripping gameplay
Powerful upgrades
Go on a Hotel Dash!

Last edited by mohala on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Mac Games Everything-nice_feature
Click On Pic
Everything Nice Mac Games Icon_mac_sm

Help Abby run the NiceCorp Factory by filling orders for wonderful goodies! Use the mysterious Wondermachine9000 to convert ordinary materials like buttons, candy, and Everything Nice, into wonderful toys and tasty delights. Finish up by boxing up your gifts with a bow, and sending them out the door. Use your Time Management skills to purchases upgrades and transform NiceCorp into a top-notch assembly line.

Fast-paced gameplay
Purchase upgrades
Create Everything Nice!

Last edited by mohala on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Mac Games Empire-builder-ancient-egypt_feature
Click On Pic
Empire Builder - Ancient Egypt Mac Games Icon_mac_sm
Become ancient Egypt`s greatest architect and construct world famous monuments as you raise an empire from the sands of time! Help powerful pharaohs build along the lush Nile River and solidify their life legacy in Empire Builder - Ancient Egypt. This detailed Strategy game challenges you to protect your people from locust plagues and terrifying mummies, while creating some of the Wonders of the World!

Challenging levels
Exciting minigames
Build an Empire!

Hey Shamashe
We were just talking about pyramids the other day and look what I found. I thought you might like this as myself. Im always interested in The Wonders Of The World and this one looks like it just might be a nice game. Im going to try it out.

Last edited by mohala on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:17 pm

Mac Games Mystery-of-cleopatra_featureMac Games Mystery-of-cleopatra_subfeature
Click On pic To Purchase From BigFish
Mystery of Cleopatra Mac Games Icon_mac_sm
As the Queen`s most trusted advisor, it is your task to investigate the murder of a Roman soldier, who had broken into Cleopatra`s palace. Use your Hidden Object skills to follow the clues as they lead you into a world of national politics and personal revenge! Explore the legendary land of Alexandria as you find objects, piece together evidence, and hunt for the murderer in the Mystery of Celopatra.

Intuitive gameplay
Beautiful, historical settings
Find the murderer!

Last edited by mohala on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:25 am

Mac Games Mr-jones-graveyard-shift_feature
Click On Pic to Purchase From BigFish

Mr. Jones' Graveyard Shift Mac Games Icon_mac_sm
Help Mr. Jones make millions of dollars in the cemetery business, and retire to paradise with the love of his life! Plot and decorate each graveyard with a huge amount of items. Start off with just a shovel and old grave markers and build up to a marble-clad festival of crypts! Purchase enough upgrades to create the perfect resting place for much-loved celebrities, rich royalty, and others in Mr. Jones` Graveyard Shift, a fun Time Management game.

Fast-paced gameplay
Gorgeous graphics
Live happily ever after!

Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:30 am

Mac Games Autumns-treasures-the-jade-coin_feature
Click On Pic To Purchase from BigFish
Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin Mac Games Icon_mac_sm
Help Autumn find her grandfather’s treasures in this Hidden Object Adventure game! After receiving her inheritance, Autumn finds a mysterious journal page in Gramps`s antique store, and follows his clues across the globe to recover priceless antiques. Autumn`s Treasures contain ancient secrets, that only you can discover! Can you help Autumn recover the mysterious relics of her grandfather`s past?

Gorgeous graphics
Immersive gameplay
Find Autumn`s Treasures

Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Today's Top 10 Mac Games On BigFish   Mac Games Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:32 am

Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:46 am

Mac Games Lost-in-the-city_feature
CLICK ON PIC TO BUY FROM BIG FISH

Lost in the City Mac Games Icon_mac_sm
After the first date with a charming girl named April, our hero wakes up alone in an unknown abandoned city after being drugged. He is trapped and believes this somehow involves April. Explore the city while trying to investigate how April is involved. Help the hero survive in an atmosphere of drama and suspense. Are you Lost in the City?

Breathtaking graphics
Unique mini-games
Survive in the abandoned city!
Get help at our Forums

Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:05 am

Mac Games World-mosaics-2_feature
CLICK ON PIC TO BUY
World Mosaics 2 Mac Games Icon_mac_sm
Return to the puzzle adventure that takes you around the world! Having tracked the origins of the Sea People to the legendary city of Atlantis, the power of a magical hourglass has taken you back through time in World Mosaics 2! Solve your way through the Puzzles of the Jurassic period, through the Dawn of Civilization, to the glorious Renaissance, as you restore the hourglass of the Pelasgians and return to your own time!

Exciting gameplay

Exotic scenes

Travel through time!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:07 am

Mac Games Alices-teacup-madness_feature
Alice's Tea Cup Madness Mac Games Icon_mac_sm

Alice has once again fallen down the rabbit hole, landing in a nonsensical yet familiar world of wonder. Equipped with only her determination and a knack for delivering impeccable tea service, Alice must earn her ticket home by prepping and serving tea and pastries to whimsical and sometimes demanding characters in various tea shops across the land. Dive into Alice’s Tea Cup Madness for some Time Management fun!

Fun-loving characters

Unique upgrades

Help Alice get home!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:10 am

Mac Games Be-rich_feature
Be Rich Mac Games Icon_mac_sm

Take charge of Be Rich Inc. where you are CEO to the hottest new real estate firm in the country. Build housing for undeveloped zones, provide your tenants with shopping and maintenance services, decorate greenways, builds stadiums, it`s all at your fingertips. If you can raise capital, you can turn the neighborhood of your dreams into a reality. Act now before your profit margin slips away!

Fast, intuitive game play.
Manage company resources.

A nation-wide empire awaits.
Get help at our Forums

Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:54 am

Mac Games Ecorescue-project-rainforest_feature
CLICK ON PIC TO BUY
EcoRescue: Project Rainforest Mac Games Icon_mac_sm

Travel across the continents in this exciting and challenging puzzle adventure. Join the eco-team as they work to rescue our threatened planet; uncoverering hidden secrets of the earth and encountering strange and beautiful creatures along the way. You will discover countless wonders in the complex majesty of Earth's rainforests and in this threatened environment, one person can make a difference. So pack your bags, grab your gear and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!

Travel the globe
Interact with exotic animals
Exhilarating sound effects and music
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:05 am

Hi Shamashe,

I used to have a Mac before I switched over to PC. I do agree that more comp games need to be for Macs as well. I did receive a newsletter from Sandlot just yesterday that some of its games there are now available for Mac users so you might check out the site if you get the chance. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Hi Scarlet, Hey thanks! I like the sandlot games I have, especially Westwards - I so wish that W4 would come out on Mac. Any inside info???
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:35 am

Hi Shamashe,

Sorry it took me a while to get back here to post an answer to your question. Last week was busy and over the weekend, we celebrated the Lunar New Year holiday. But I'm back now and thought I'd check in here before catching some sleep for the night. Wink

So with your question, I'm not sure when Westward 4 will be available for Mac. The newsletter I received did mention about the game but it said that it was coming soon on Mac. The main highlight of the games available for Mac were Westward III, Westward II, Cake Mania, Cake Mania 2, and a couple of other games-but the names escape me at the moment. lol

But I can ask someone over at Sandlot about when Westward 4 will be available for Mac. I'm a moderator over at Sandlot so I can look into that for you if you wish. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi Scarlet, yes, that would be great if you found out, no rush though - I figure it will serendipitiously appear when I actually have time to play it :-)) Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:25 am

Ok. I'll ask Sandlot about it although I'll wait until the support team isn't way overwhelmed with Super Granny 5 requests. You can imagine how crazy that is right now. lol
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:48 am

NEW MAC GAME ON BIG FISH

Mac Games Simplz-zoo_feature

CLICK HERE TO TRY OR BUY

Simplz Zoo Mac Games Icon_mac_sm
Create and personalize your very own zoo in Simplz: Zoo! Every month is a new challenge as you balance customer wants with the zoo finances to make your zoo the best in the world! Bring in new animals and exhibits to impress your customers and keep the crowds coming. Filled with fun and challenging game play, upbeat music, hidden secret codes, and lots of make-you-smile goodness, Simplz: Zoo is roaring good time for everyone!

Fast-paced gameplay
Unique upgrades
Create your own zoo!

Click images to enlarge

Mac Games Th_screen1 Mac Games Th_screen2 Mac Games Th_screen3

Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:50 am

NEW MAC GAME ON BIG FISH

Mac Games Mystery-stories-berlin-nights_80x80

CLICK HERE TO TRY OR BUY

Mystery Stories: Berlin Nights Mac Games Icon_mac_sm
Mac Games Blueribbon_8x132nd Runner-Up Best Travel Adventure Game of 2008!
Join journalist Michelle Deanfield as she unravels the mystery surrounding a lost marvel in this thrilling Hidden Object game! Archeologists have uncovered a century-old machine that could end the world`s energy problem. Can Michelle, with the help of a dashing, German engineer, thwart the efforts of an ominous sect and ruthless ex-KGB agents, in a pulse-pounding race to collect the hidden components of the generator? Buy Mystery Stories: Berlin Nights today and find out!

Multiple play modes

Fantastic graphics

Explore mysterious Berlin

Solve an island scandal in
Mystery Stories: Island of Hope

Get help at our Forums

Click images to enlarge

Mac Games Th_screen1Mac Games Th_screen2Mac Games Th_screen3

***Also available For PC***
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:52 am

NEW MAC GAME ON BIG FISH

Mac Games Murder-she-wrote_feature

CLICK HERE TO TRY OR BUY

Murder, She Wrote Mac Games Icon_mac_sm

Help the world-renowned mystery author, Jessica Fletcher, solve murders! Piece together the clues and crack different cases in this exciting Hidden Object game! Based on the hit TV show, Murder, She Wrote will take you on a fun journey, through multiple cases. Explore crime scenes and use Jessica’s curiosity and wits to discover the true culprit. Solve perplexing puzzles and search for cleverly hidden items to catch the criminals!

Based on the hit TV show

Clever cases

Help Jessica crack the case!

Get the Strategy Guide!
Mac Games Th_screen1 Mac Games Th_screen2 Mac Games Th_screen3

***Also available For PC***

Mac Games I_up_arrow Mac Games I_down_arrow

Mac Games I_icon_profile Mac Games I_icon_pm Mac Games I_icon_email Mac Games I_icon_online
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:56 am

NEW MAC GAME ON BIG FISH

Mac Games Party-down_80x80

CLICK HERE TO TRY OR BUY

Party Down Mac Games Icon_mac_sm
Inspired by the Starz channel TV series, take over the Party Down catering team as you help the Hollywood elite celebrate in style! It`s up to you to keep the music playing, the food coming, and the conversations going as you schmooze with the stars. Keep your cool, show them what you got, and maybe you can become the next big thing!

Beautiful party locations
Make yourself a star!
Fend off the paparazzi
Get help at our Forums

Click images to enlarge

Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:16 am

Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:30 am

NEWEST MAC GAMES ON GAMEHOUSE

Mac Games 32337950-32337953-thumbnail
Eden's Quest - The Hunt for Akua for Mac
Release Date:
Mar 31, 2010)
Venture to a mysterious island and embark on a breathtaking treasure hunt full of puzzling challenges.

Mac Games 30450257-30450260-thumbnail
Kelly Green - Garden Queen for Mac
(Release Date: Mar 31, 2010)
Cultivate a budding organic nursery in a quirky and colorful time management game that blooms in any season!

Mac Games 32620728-32620731-thumbnail
The Dream Voyagers for Mac
(Release Date: Mar 24, 2010)
Soothe troubled sleepers with your magical powers in a surreal adventure that starts once your eyes close.

Mac Games 32620810-32620813-thumbnail
The Clumsys 2 - Butterfly Effect for Mac
Correct the natural course of history and save humanity from living in a stone age forever!

Mac Games 32771775-32771778-thumbnail
Fashion Assistant for Mac
Show your fashion flair with the fabulous game that lets you experience the fast world of style in person!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mac Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac Games   Mac Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mac Games
Page 1 of 1