MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Wonderful Wednesday

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Candycrazy

Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Truly Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:25 pm

I am posting this a day early because tomorrow is going to be a very wonderful and busy Wednesday. My husband doesn't like to go out to eat. My parents love going out to eat. My husband found out that tomorrow is their wedding anniversary and he wants to take them out to eat! My parents have been married for 59 years! They get around great! I also found out that my youngest brother is thinking about going to Bible college! Candy
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:12 pm

Wasn't so sure this morning how this day was going to go and to be honest I still don't. Fighting a sinus headache so with that said, all else is good in my neck of the woods. No rain no snow yay!!! But it's coming so I guess I'll tone the yay done some. Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I think I'll just play a game and chill today until later this evening. I had alot of company this morning which is the way my days normally go, phone calls or company all before twelve noon. Good thing Im a morning person huh? Hope everyone's day is a good one.
Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Happy10
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Well this Wednesday is not so wonderful in the sense that I am having really bad pain today. Why I can't figureout and to irritable to care. Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_biggrin But the bright side is the sun is out and bright as can be and that makes it an ok day for me. Hope everybody's having a good day.
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Well, parts of today were wonderful. I was fighting a migraine last night and that has eased up. I had a little time today to put my Holiday stuff back into my locker, so that's cleared some space in my home :-)) And I just had some wonderful news from a friend of mine - which made me smile and laugh, out loud! All in all, amidst the not as wonderful minushia of the day, it was, in fact, pretty wonderful!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:19 am

Today is alot better than yesterday. I was able to get up and get a few things done early. I shoveled some snow and have prepared things to get them cooking in a while for dinner this evening. I like to get things done and out of the way. It is really cold out and very dreary no sun anywhere. So I have to think positve and imagine I am in a winter wonderland, that relaxes me and brings my spirits up. I hope that eveybody's day is a good one.

Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Winter11

~Mohala~
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:23 am

I got up early to get my day started. Then my body decided today you are going to be in slow mode. (lol)
Hope everybody has a great day.

Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Wednes10
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:06 am

Hi, Razzles!

I hope you guys are having a wonderful week. Today is Wonderful Wednesday!

How are you going to make yours wonderful?

I got up early so that I can have some quiet time before all the kids get up and start running wild. (They 6 kids are all home today.)
I figure I would get my husband off to work, spend some time in devotions, spend a little time here while watching FoxNews. Then I will finish up my baking. (Close to being done now.)
Then do some more packing.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:39 pm

My wonderful Wednesday has been filled with a wonderful headache. All day long! I've been trying to read and do paperwork, it just makes it worse.

Other than that, pretty good.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Wonderful and Beautiful day. No excrutiating pain today, I got everything done that I needed to today,so now I can relax and enjoy this evening..Tonights my meeting night..I go there to get spiritually feed.I love it when I come away from Jehovah's table full. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:32 am

This Wedneseday isn't so wonderful as far as the weather is concerned.I wanted a little snow to make things all pretty but that storm in the west has brought high winds.So many with out electric now.It's to could not to be able to run the furnace. Burrrrrr But other than that I am good to go.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:46 pm

Wednesdays are now wonderful.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Wednesday   Wonderful Wednesday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Wednesday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: The Lounge :: WEEKLY WONDERS :: Wonderful Wednesday-
Jump to: