MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Game Boredom?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: Game Boredom?   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Is it just me or what? I can't seem to find a game that entertains me anymore. I finished the new Emily but before that came out and even now, I just can't seem to find a good game for me. I don't know if I'm getting burnt out or if there are just no games coming out that I like. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Boredom?   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:13 pm

It's just you countrybelle, no I'm kidding. I'm going through the same thing but I can say that that CafeWorld keeps me busy and jumping.I thought FarmVille was bad. I am enjoying the newest Emily game though, thanks to you and thank you so much. I real nice change of pace from FB.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Boredom?   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm starting My Farm Life 2 again and Hobby Farm. I'm totally bored with FV for some reason.

I'm gonna start working on redoing the MyRazzles site. It's just gonna take time. I can't find a theme I like. But I do want to get us going again...even better this time.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Boredom?   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:59 am

Yeah, I think there haven't been a lot of new great games released out there. I've been checking Big Fish but all they seem to release are HOGs and it's hard to distinguish them after a while. lol So I've been gaming more on Facebook. I'm really liking Adventure World and Hidden Chronicles a lot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: game boredom   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:03 pm

I am having the same problem. I know there are a couple games coming that will interest me, I have just to wait on them. Gardenscapes 2 : Mansion Makeover is coming, as is Murder She Wrote 2. The beta for Gardenscapes 2 was a lot of fun. I look forward to having a game that keeps my interest. Facebook games don't always work, and just have too much going on for me to keep up with in my already packed , busy life. lol.
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: game boredom   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:27 pm

The new Emily game is pretty cool. It started out as episodes that you downloaded once a week. It premiered on facebook. Called Emily's Wonder Wedding, it takes down a whole new path/ chapter in her life. Gamehouse carries it, and after a few episodes were released, you got the chance to buy episodes individually, or buy packs of episodes or season passes. Gamehouse gave those who bought the season pass the chance to get the premium edition for free. It is cool, but definitely challenging.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Boredom?   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:38 pm

It's great but I have already finished it. I tried to check out PF for anything new but I can't log in. When I try to reset my password, it says, 'Oops, something went wrong.'
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: Game Boredom   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:14 pm

The problem logging in to Playfirst is a frustration for me too. What happened is this: the people at Playfirst decided to focus more on games for the ever expanding mobile market. I understand this, but for those of us who were members there and purchased games from them, we are left high and dry. We had until the middle of October 2012 to download and install our purchased games so we still had access to them. Now that they have changed their site, we can't access our games or our accounts. It is like they never existed. They are looking into whether our old accounts will be made available on their site or not. I haven't heard anything yet. I will keep you updated as I find out. I can't get my password reset either. I do have my games, but our medals are gone, high scores, and the downloadable restaurants for DDHHgourmet don't work anymore. A lot of money went into these games for most of us, and it is beyond frustrating that they do this.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Boredom?   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:04 pm

That really stinks. lol.
When I tried to make a new account is informs me that my email is already in use but my passwords don't work. Guess, like you said, it's their new site.
Oh well.
I was looking forward to some new dash games or something. I'm bored with all the games. I only like time management so I guess I have played them all. lol
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: Game boredom   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Big Fish has a couple time management games in the dash genre. They are soap opera dash and garden dash. They are good, but not as good as the original dash series. I noticed, as well, that my email was in use, and emailed them. They said "we have no way to make pc/mac accounts available on our site. Sorry for any inconvenience." I will keep my eyes open for other time management games.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Boredom?   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:20 am

Gosh, sorry for the late reply to this. I had the same problem when I tried to log into Playfirst as well but yeah, it looks like they erased all the old members' info when they turned to mobile gaming. I sent support emails about this but I wasn't satisfied with their response. And as I'm not planning on playing mobile games anytime in the near future, I've stopped visiting Playfirst.

As for the new time management games, I know that Big Fish will occasionally have a new one but the quality has gone down, it seems. It's rare to find a good new one. So for the time being, I'm gaming mostly on Facebook and I've been playing visual novel games. There are always new ones coming out and I do love a good story. Smile
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: game boredom   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:39 am

I don't like their responses either. I don't plan on doing any mobile gaming. I will stick to pc games. I noticed the other day, that Virtual Families 2 is complete for pc (desktop) and we should be seeing a release soon. I agree, the quality is not what it used to be when it comes to time management games. I tried Soap Opera Dash and Garden Dash, and couldn't really get into either one of them.
With my family, I don't really have much time for gaming on facebook. That is ok with me, as I feel my time is went spent Smile
I am not familiar with visual novel games. Where would I find those and what are they like? Good to see you back on Scarlet!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Boredom?   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:52 am

Hi flipper,

Here's a link on what a visual novel game is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_novel

But basically, they're kind of like reading a book but in game form. The graphics are anime-style although there have been other styles used as well. There are both commercial and free games and I check out both kinds. I usually check out Lemma Soft since it has a large database of visual novel games and it's a site where game developers can come to discuss the development of games as well although there are others. Smile
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Boredom?   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:47 am

Thanks for the info! I will certainly check those out! Always looking for something new. Smile
Back to top Go down
timbo_sf2
timbo_sf2

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Boredom?   Game Boredom? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Hello
Everything has been gone around and being differently since the last time where I was talking with you together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Boredom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Boredom?   Game Boredom? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Boredom?
Page 1 of 1