MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
It's been a while Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
It's been a while Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
It's been a while Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
It's been a while Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
It's been a while Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
It's been a while Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
It's been a while Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
It's been a while Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
It's been a while Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

It's been a while

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

It's been a while Empty
PostSubject: It's been a while   It's been a while Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:45 am

Hello everyone it's been awhile since I've been on. It's been a long rough year for me, but I miss chatting with you all and hope to see you on soon.
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

It's been a while Empty
PostSubject: It's been a while   It's been a while Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:23 am

I understand, Mohala. It has been quite the busy year here as well, with very little time to get online. I miss chatting with you too, and hope to see you online again soon. Hope this finds you well! Take care, and God bless!
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

It's been a while Empty
PostSubject: Long, long time ...   It's been a while Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:53 am

Hi all, WOW! Things have changed around here!

It's been a very long time since I have been able to post. And apparently, it's been awhile for a lot of people. But I thought I'd visit, now that I have my old system information back :-)) (To complex to explain - don't ask.) Maybe we can all re-connect?

As the Holiday season is upon us again, I send you guys well wishes and hopes for these times to not only improve, but to bring forth the best in us all.

From my corner of the world, I send out hope for lightness of spirits and renewed inner strength - may you receive and send forth your own. Maybe even through this site?

Best to all...

Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

It's been a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a while   It's been a while Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:16 pm

HELLO, everyone. How are all my razzle friends doing? It has been a long time. We all have been busy with life (and farmville, lol.)
Shamashe has a wonderful idea about us all reconnecting. That sounds great.

I think I removed all the spam and ugly posts that I found when I came in today. Please, if you see those kinds of things on here, please report the post so I can get rid of it. I didn't intend for this site to go that route and I am going to keep them out.

How are things with everyone? I miss you all.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Scarlet
Scarlet

It's been a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a while   It's been a while Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi all,

I've been busy on my end, too. It's been a pretty hectic year but am glad that things are settling down. Smile
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

It's been a while Empty
PostSubject: New Year   It's been a while Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:53 am

I hope this finds everyone well! It has been really cold here, and a lot has gone on, but it looks like things are settling down. At least starting lol. Hard to believe it's 2012. Has anyone made new years resolutions? Any new games being played and enjoyed? Lots of good ones out there. Hoping to catch up with my friends here on MyRazzles. I have missed chatting with you all!! Take care and God bless!!!

Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

It's been a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a while   It's been a while Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:09 pm

Good to see old friends are still visiting here. Hope to see you all again soon!! Miss you all!!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

It's been a while Empty
PostSubject: New Look   It's been a while Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Love the colors When will we be back on here again with the latest. I know we are all busy over on FB, but I miss it here. Hi 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's been a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a while   It's been a while Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: The Lounge :: Razzles Cafe-
Jump to: