MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

How's Everybody Doing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

How's Everybody Doing? Empty
PostSubject: How's Everybody Doing?   How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:31 am

It's been so quiet how is everyone? Anything good happen to you this week? How about upcoming vactions, anyone have one planned?
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

PostSubject: Re: How's Everybody Doing?   How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Hi all! just taking a moment here to get back online as I have been offline and gone for about 2 months. Sorry about that - not able to access easily and just plain busy. Traveling and some unusual work have kept me current though on how it is to travel these days - whew! Much tighter and actually somewhat easier security, but much longer trucking through airports and cramped seating etc., or maybe I'm just getting older! Oh well, at least home now safe and sound - dragging my ... but back :-)) Missed you guys. I'll be checking the boards over the next few days to get caught up and maybe get back to writing. Only thing I've actually responded to was the email blog about the new Choc. game on facebook - sorry to say that my response to this is, shall we say, not a positive one. Oh well. Let's get back on and talk to each other. My best to you all!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: How's Everybody Doing?   How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:11 am

Hi Shamashe good to see you back.. Glad your up and going and kicking and not secreaming (well maybe screaming too) but getting things done
Me I've been on Fb and Im hooked on the Farmville game so that's where I spend alot of my puter time. How's Everybody Doing? Icon_smile

As far as the Chocolatier game on FB, I have a profile on there and some neighbors, but the game was freezing up on me so much I got discourged. I probably need to check back on it. I have a cute store set up on there.

Well talk with you later, oh if you can't find me here catch up with me on FB I use my real name on there for family and friends.

Hugs
Mohala
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's Everybody Doing?   How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Hi you guys. Good to see you Shamashe. How have you been?
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: How's Everybody Doing?   How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:03 am

Wow, it's been so quiet around here although I've noticed on some other forums, they've been pretty quiet, too. I'm wondering if more people are taking summer vacations and such. Wish I could. How's Everybody Doing? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: How's Everybody Doing?   How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:31 am

Me too Scarlet. Yeah it has been real quiet here and BF doesn't seem to be offering anything worth buying or posting for that matter, so my credits are just building up there. Well Im glad I finally went over to FB at least you can play a game there that will keep your attention. How's Everybody Doing? Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: How's Everybody Doing?   How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:02 am

Yup, yup, I agree on that. Smile

And I agree about Big Fish. Just seems like one HOG after another. Not that I'm against them or anything but there are just way too many for my taste. How's Everybody Doing? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's Everybody Doing?   How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Farmville....that is why all the forums are so quiet. (lol)

Farmville has become an addiction that everyone has taken up with. Yes, that includes me. I blame Mohala. My kids and others had been trying for a good 8 months to get me on FV but I never did, having to much to do plus keep up with MyRazzles, Omega Tha Kid, and other things. Then you guys started talking about it here, then Mohala kept telling me about it, how much fun it is, and more or less telling me I should go join too. So, I did! I was hooked at once.

Now, I have 5 farms of my own, 5 that I help my kids out with, and 1 I help a family friend with. I send gifts (on all 11 most times) according to who needs what. Do I keep it easy and send the same thing to everyone? No, of course not! I send one thing to this person, another to that person, and yet something else to someone else...trying to see that everyone gets what they really need. (Of course if I don't know what they need I usually send gift boxes or the newest thing.)
Someone once told me I was a people pleaser and I thought that was hogwash. There is no denying that now. I can see it plain as day. I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting people to be pleased though, unless it consumes you. It doesn't.

There you go, as I said, I fully, totally and completely blame Mohala for my becoming an addict. And I have every intention of sending her the bills when I am forced into rehab by my friends and family!!!

How's Everybody Doing? LaughingHow's Everybody Doing? Peeking_smlHow's Everybody Doing? Rolling_on_floor
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: How's Everybody Doing?   How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:09 am

lol Yeah, Farmville is quite addictive. I've been on and off it and have recently gotten back to it. The new farm expansion helped. How's Everybody Doing? Icon_razz

The apps I'm really into are Cafe World and Petville. I like Cafe World since it involves cooking-I don't cook well in real life. lol And Petville is fun to create your own pet, give him/her a home, etc. Smile
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: How's Everybody Doing?   How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:34 pm

Stuck like Chuck on Farmville. Can't believe I ever go involved with a game on there, but I did..And now I'm hooked. My friends and family will probably have to an intervention.

My name is Mohala and I am a Farmville junkie. (lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's Everybody Doing?   How's Everybody Doing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's Everybody Doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: The Lounge :: Razzles Cafe-
Jump to: