MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Empty
PostSubject: WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK   WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:50 pm

WEDDING DASH 4-EVER

WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Weddin10

IF YOU ARE A FIRST PEEK MEMBER CLICK HERE !!!!

Quinn’s mom arrives in town to help plan Quinn’s wedding. Unaware the wedding was cancelled, she shakes up Quinn’s home, business and love life. As a result of her mom’s persistence, Quinn manages more wedding festivities than ever before! Help Quinn as she runs the ceremony, serves cocktails, leads conga lines, and more in the most romantic time-management game yet, Wedding Dash 4-Ever!
[center]5 trendy locations including a Greenhouse, a Vineyard, and a Lover’s Promenade
9 wedding day disasters including Bridezilla & Groom Kong and a Food Fight
3 new requests: newlywed kisses, photo opps with the couple, and guestbooks

Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK   WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Big Oops!!

I came across a problem trying to play this First Peek so I had to go looking for a solution to the problem here is what I found on the PlayFirst site.

I posted this in Other Games -- should have looked for this forum!

Found a fix. They forgot to add the extension to the file name!

Go to the First Peek page and download. Select "Save". I saved to my Desktop; think it's easiest. Go to your desktop (or other file location -- use My Computer if you saved it elsewhere.)

Right click on the WD4 icon (it'll look like a blank sheet of paper). After right clicking, select "Rename". Hit "End" key to bring you to the end of the title. Type in ".exe" (without quotes). Hit "Enter" to process name change. Then... double-click icon.

It should run the program to install WD4 beta! Any questions, give a shout!

This info was posted on PlayFirst by Cruzer365. If you ever make it over here thanks Cruzer.

CLICK HERE
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK   WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:33 pm

After several tries to download this game I finally got it. If Playfirst has not fixed the link, you do need to follow the instructions above in order to play the game.

It is truly going to be a great game. I really enjoyed the First Peek. I sure hope it is released real soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK   WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WEDDING DASH 4- EVER FIRST PEEK
Page 1 of 1