MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums
HomeTodayFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Share | 

 Dish, Panic, Almost Overdose

Go down 

Join date : 2009-11-30
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Dish, Panic, Almost Overdose   Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:02 am

Awww, I'm so sorry that you've had to deal with all of that. I can't stand when companies like that just think that it's ok to treat customers like that. I, too, hope that you can get your money refunded if Dish doesn't set up your service.
Back to top Go down

Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: Dish, Panic, Almost Overdose   Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Im so sorry that you have been having to put up with the **** this past week.I hope you get some relief today and your money refunded if things don't work out with that so called company. Im so questiony about everythng now, that the person I am dealing with doesn't know if they are coming or going when Im done. (lol) I know I may ask to many questions at times but, Im so tired of getting burned. I end up with nothing for hard earned money and I refuse to take it anymore. So if you can't justify the sale to me and show proof of getting the merchandise ,I just say no now. Maybe I will pass up a good deal some times but I have to be safe than sorry now. Hope you get it all straightened out today.
Back to top Go down

Join date : 2009-11-26
Age : 43

PostSubject: Dish, Panic, Almost Overdose   Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Monday, a week ago, we decided to switch back to Dish Network. I was working on finishing my stuff up so I could call them. The phone rings and it's a retailer of Dish offering services and deals.I'm thinking okay, let's just do this. They are already on the phone, might as well. So, we set it up. They take my deposit and first months payment. They tell me someone will call in a couple of days to come out and hook us up.

Tuesday, the money has been pulled from our account.

Friday- No one has called and I call Dish's main office. The second person I spoke to wanted more money, even though it shows I've already paid. She hangs up on me when I refuse and request her super. The third person tried very hard to help me but the third time he put me on hold, we were disconnected. The 4th person also tried to help me and did pass me on to a super to try to help figure this out.
The fifth person was Dee, the supervisor. She and I were on the phone for almost 3 hours Friday. She was sure she had it taken care of and since I would be gone the weekend, they would be here Monday by noon. She gave me her direct number in the event that something went wrong.
Total hours wasted on the phone that day 4 & 1/2. (By this point I was shaking and nearing tears.)

Monday- Noon and noone has called or shown up. I try to call answer. I get on with another supervisor who is the 5th person to tell me how odd this is after informing me that someone had in fact came out Friday and installed all equipment and we were all set. I invited her to dinner to see "my equipment" that I didn't have. (Funny, she declined. lol)
Did I not mention that I had been on the phone the better of the day friday?

Finally, Donna (Dish), Me & the company who is coming to install us on Tuesday are on together.
The guy confirms that he is sending his man with equipment to do a complete hook up....wanting to be sure that we have no additional conflicts.
On phone a total of 21/2 hours.

Tuesday- Worker shows up asking what he can do for me. I knew right then I should have shut the door and walked away. His paper says he was here for an upgrade of some sort.
Correct me if I am wrong but you need to first have service to get an upgrade, right?

Jason calls in, I'm on the phone with Dish and his company. They tell Dish that they have to deactivate the reciever before it can be installed and turned on. They agree, deactivate it and then OOPS!!!....They have now blocked my social security number and "Is there someone else's name you can put it in? We can't do it in your name until your social is unlocked."
No, noone knows how long that will take. No, they don't care it was there fault. No, still noone knows who the original company that set us up was and why they disappeared and have not been heard from.

I hung up on them, told Jason that I was done and tossed his phone down on the table....sorry, just stressed out. I am literally gasping for air between tears, shaking and on the verge of a panic attack.
We spent 2 hours on the phone that day.

I tell Tyler to go and get my pills for my attacks, which I rarely take anymore. He handed them to me and I pop one. Jason is trying to figure out what's going on and I get a cigarette to try and calm down and then I NOTICE the pill bottle in my hand.

The bottle in my hand had my son's name on it and not mine.
The first thought that came to mind was the pills that had made my son see the dancing crabs. (A story for another day. lol)
I am freaking a bit more now.

We call the pharmacist and THANK YOU DEAR GOD ABOVE it was just an anti depressant and would have little to no effect on me.

I went to bed around 8 last night, just sick as can be from my nerves. I woke up at 4 this morning feeling as if someone were stabbing me in the head. I took one of the back up pills (they are powerful and I don't take them unless I'm in dire need.) It knocked me out.

I woke up to the phone at 11 this morning. It was the man from the retailer who called and took my money over a week ago that no one could find under his company.
He said he was coming out to hook me up but saw that I had cancelled.

I told him to call Dish and get the reports and call me back ONLY if they will be able to hook us up, otherwise do not call me with explanantion or commentary. I hung up on him.

This has been the weirdest thing. I can handle stress, don't misunderstand me. But this was dealing with one issue for over a week that seemed to start over everytime you called, like Groundhog's Day or something.

This is where I have been....hiding. I was gone over the weekend but the reason I have not been around here is just that I have been unable to handle this situation well and it literally made me sick.

Just wanted to let you guys in on what's going on with me.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dish, Panic, Almost Overdose   

Back to top Go down
Dish, Panic, Almost Overdose
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
» Lexapro, Xanax and Anxiety attacks
» Nintendo Network Will Connect To EA Origin!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: General Discussion :: Steam Room-
Jump to: