MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Here I am...sort of

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Here I am...sort of Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am...sort of   Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:40 am

Three of my kids get up and go to school, but 2 of them are home schooled. My dd husband has been out of work for a month and here nearly every single day. My husband has been home most of this week. He messed up his back and is under Dr's care.

It's always something around here. I'm used to having my days to myself. No kids, no adults, nobody but me and my thoughts. For the last 2 months it has been at least 3 ppl a day here and I"m going nuts!!
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Here I am...sort of   Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:42 am

I used to do the same. And I agree you are exausted the next day. Im at a point in my life now whereas I don't have kids here 24/7. So therefore I can catch a breath early in the morning, when my husband is off to work and the telephone is not ringing off the hook. Calgon take me away (lol)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am...sort of   Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:51 pm

What I wouldn't give for a quiet house. You can rarely hear yourself think around here.

I used to stay up late so that I could get some time to myself, and some quiet time. Then I'm tired the next day. I finally learned that wasn't helping me. I'm still trying find time for myself.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Here I am...sort of   Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:37 pm

But then maybe you might get the roof of the right house. You know the one where as you can here yourself think. (The quiet house) hmm. Makes you think huh. (lol)
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am...sort of   Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:58 am

That is so true. Who knows whose roof I'd end up on. lol
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Here I am...sort of   Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:29 am

No not a clown.That means your nose is all red.We don't want that.You may be mistaken for Rudolph and be abducted for someones decorations. (lol)
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am...sort of   Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:35 pm

I feel like one of those clowns only I feel like I'm trying to juggle 6 balls with one hand. lol
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Here I am...sort of   Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:40 am

You just had to ask, didn't you? lol

Well, over the weekend we decided we don't have enough on our plate right now so we are going to remedy that by moving! What fun! lol
I despise moving. We have six kids and two adults in the house, so you can imagine how much there is to move.

Really though, we need to move. We now live in a 2 bedroom we converted into a 3 by using the formal dining room into a bedroom. The rooms are very small here as is the one bathroom. It's very small.
The new house can fit two of the old houses inside. Plus it is a 1 1/2 bath. The living room is bigger than the three bedrooms here all put together. The rent is going up $75. But it's worth it.

Here's the greatest part. The house belongs to our ex mayor, who my husband used to do odd jobs for. He said he would love for us to have the house, wanting people who will take care of it.
I told him that we did but this month is Christmas and we would not have a Christmas if we moved, plus I just paid my rent the day before with the other bills and am broke. lol
He wants us to have the house so he makes us a deal. The deposit is $550 plus $125 pet deposit, and rent is $550. He says if we pay our deposits then he will give us the first months rent FREE.

Sold! I love free! So, Friday we will pay half the deposit and the other half on the 31st..and off we go.

I'm ready, I'm excited. I just hate moving.

But, since you asked, that's the mischief I'm getting into now. lol
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Here I am...sort of   Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:24 am

Well Well Counrybelle.
Now what other kind of mischief are you going to get into? (lol) Just kidding.Im so lad you have found the culprit. And Im so happy it was not that flu bug.
I hope you are feeling better today. The site looks great. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Here I am...sort of   Here I am...sort of Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Well, I'm getting here anyway. It's not been my week lol

It seems I have a combination and food poisoning and moth ball poisoning.
I had some bad shrimp at a business meeting my husband and I attended, and even had some for lunch the next day.

A neighbor cleaned out her attic and instead of throwing out 6 strings of lights, a rubbermaid box of ornaments and some odds and ends, she brought them to us. We put the lights up, but the rest of the stuff sits in it's opened box in the living room...where I spend most of my time.
When she first brought then in...ugh..the moth ball smell was horrid. We left them out overnight to air out. The next day it was not near as bed. So, as I said, we hung the lights. Luckily I had not put the other stuff out or it would be much worse. It seems I have an extreme sensitivity to the chemical naphthalene that is in them.

Between the two things, it's been so horrible. I don't think I have ever been that sick in my life. I'm still experiencing some nausea, fatigue and dizziness. I'm going to be fine though. It was lucky that my Dr. worked me into her Saturday clinic today. To much more exposure to that chemical could have hospitalized me or been fatal in some cases, she said.

I still can't go into the living room just yet. All the stuff is out of here now but the smell is lingering a bit. It makes me feel better knowing what is going on and that I'm gonna be okay.

This is why I have been awol. Thanks you guys for being patient with me. I'm sorry about all this.

Mohala has really jumped in and been pulling things together in my absence. We all owe her a GREAT BIG HUG!

I just am so thankful to you all for your support and patience.

I should start feeling better soon now that we have remedied the culprit. I'm doing the best I can, I promise.
Thanks so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here I am...sort of   Here I am...sort of Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here I am...sort of
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: Moderator's Only :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: