MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Sorry you guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Sorry you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry you guys   Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:14 pm

Add me to that list as well - whew!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

Sorry you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry you guys   Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:57 am

I understand as well. I've been super busy as well with real life things and then when I'm online, it's only for a little time so I go on a few sites, check my email, and such. I miss the forum games especially and it definitely is all about juggling things around. I need to do that.

Hope everything gets better and settles down. Smile
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Sorry you guys Empty
PostSubject: busy   Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:47 pm

We are here, and we will pray that your little guy gets better soon!! Don't feel bad about not being on much lately, because we know how busy you are and it's fine! I haven't been on much either lately because of a cold going around the house. I understand how busy a house can get. Take care of yourself and your family! I agree with Shamashe, it's about riding the waves and staying on top of them. And lately, there has been a lot of it here too.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Sorry you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry you guys   Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Thank you for being so understanding. Now on top of that, my router or laptop is acting all nuts. I'm on the desktop now. Which means I will be fighting my husband to get online. lol
That's alright, I can handle him. lol

All we can do is pray. He is going to the doc on Monday for his circumcision, so they said they will look at his jaundice then. Meanwhile we have been told to keep him in an open window during the day to expose him to the light. With these gray days, there is not much in the line of sunlight though.

Nevermind me, how are all of you doing?
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Sorry you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry you guys   Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Well, I can't speak for others, but as for me, it's not like you haven't got a lot going on there! Don't worry about it. It seems like we are all stepping up now and posting stuff, which is why we're members here anyway. If something is urgent, we'll communicate it as being such. We all get overwhelmed and a lot happens in the course of day or week - there is a general theme of that going on right now anyway. Trick is to stay present, keep balanced and "surf" those waves as they come up (cause we all know that rolling around under the wave isn't much fun). I think you do very well to do as much as you do and I just hope that your little guy gets healthy and fit rapidly, how sad that one so small should have to deal with jaundice. Is there anything we can do beside pray? My heart and well wishes go to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Sorry you guys Empty
PostSubject: Sorry you guys   Sorry you guys Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Just wanted to say that I'm sorry I have not been on the board much. Honestly, we have been super busy. Baby is jaundice and we are watching carefully and almost every moment is spent worrying over him.

Today we are running out of town to get my husband his new used truck for the woods. lol

I miss you all, and the forum games that I have gotten attached to lately. lol

I'll talk with you all soon.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Sorry you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry you guys   Sorry you guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry you guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: Moderator's Only :: Recycle Bin-