MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Empty
PostSubject: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND   CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:03 pm

WARNING!!!!!

CAUTION: CHILDREN MAY NOT WANT TO SEE THESE PICTURES NEITHER WILL SOME ADULTS. PICTURES ARE FROM AN ARCHEOLOGICAL DIG. THEY ARE OF HUMAN BONES OF ENORMOUS SIZE. IF YOU ARE ONE WHO ENJOYS ARCHEOLOGICAL FINDINGS LIKE MYSELF THEN YOU WILL FIND THESE PICTURES TRULY AMAZING

Many people do not believe that there were Nephilims on earth at one point (Gen 6:4, Num 13:33) but what do the archeological findings say? See the pictures below...

...mucha gente no cree en los relatos bíblicos y resulta q la biblia si que tiene razon....mirar atentamente a las imagenes y recordar los pasajes de genesis 6:4 y números 13:33 y así comprobareis la veracidad bíblica...

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Map110

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Map212

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Map310

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Map510

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Map610

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Map712

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Map812

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Map910

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Map1010
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND   CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:53 pm

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Giant3

This is another pic from that web page. Here is the link to the original web page from which the photos came.

http://www.libertyforlife.com/nibiru/nephilim.htm

This is so awesome, Mohala! I am so into this kind of thing. I love it that they are always finding these amazing things from the past.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND   CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Wow awesome. Man it would be so cool to be involved in one of these digs. You know what I'd like to find though? Gems in the rough. Oh I have seen some beautiful ones on TV and in mags but I'd love to see the stones before they process them in person. I love the wonders of our Creator.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND   CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Here in Arkansas we have the Crater of Diamonds and you go down there and sift for diamonds. I have never been but I am going one day. There are always people in the paper or one the news that have found diamonds. One girl last year found one bigger than a nickel. I can't remember the exact size.
You get to keep what you find. They will appraise it for you, too.
I bet you would like it. We go camping close to it and I think we are gonna finally go this summer. I hope.
Back to top Go down
Candycrazy

PostSubject: More proof!   CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Now just picture David and Goliath! Imagine David as a boy up against such a giant and armed with nothing but a slingshot! The more that science tries to disprove God, the more they find proof that He is real! Thanks for these great pictures! Candy
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND   CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Your so welcomed Candy. Im happy that the pictures have gotten a positive and not negative response. I truly think that this dig was an amazing one.

And Trina Im going to have to come there and sift for me some diamonds in the rough. I love this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND   CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Well, come on down. Come down one weekend this summer and we'll all go camping together and go diamond hunting.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND   CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:01 pm

I'll think about that sounds like fun I'll have to talk to the hubby though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND   CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! TRULY AN AMAZING FIND
Page 1 of 1