MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodayFAQSearchRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Share | 

Can't believe I haven't checked in here for a while lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shamashe
Member.
Member.

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe I haven't checked in here for a while lol   Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:57 am

Hi Mohala and Scarlet - I just read the post about Westward... I must confess I have become a WEetward junkie too and boy has it been frustrating to not be able to play for awhile. As I'm on a Mac, I can't play W4, but I'm halfway through W3. In lieu of new Chocolatier frontiers, it's a great game!
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe I haven't checked in here for a while lol   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:12 am

Oh no Scarlet, not the Westward series. (lol) Girl at first I didn't know anything about Westward. But when I was introduced to the game I could not stop playing it. I was finding myself using every free minute I had to play that game. And everytime I lost the sheriff I would start again immediatley to play the level again.I had to force myself to take a break. My husband said I was losing my mind, but when he saw what I was playing he wanted to join in and then start his own game.You know I couldn't allow that He would have taken over my computer, so I talked him out of wanting to play that one and told him it wasn't much fun anyways.(Ok I told him a lie, but what else could I do?) (lol)Those games are addicting and so much fun. You can't get enough of them. I understand your pain (lol) Im glad I was introduced to them.Wait a minute was it you that told me about those games? (lol) Just kidding.Good to see you back Scarlet and enjoy those games.
~Mohala~
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe I haven't checked in here for a while lol   Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:06 am

Hi Trina!

Yup, things here have been much better. My schedule's a bit on the crazy side. I'm still trying to sort things out and all that. I'm a late night person by nature but with new things going on in real life and all that, it turns out that I have to be an early morning person, too. I don't think both kinds of people can exist in the same person. lol

But it looks like things are settling down and will be completely good soon. And I've missed you all, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe I haven't checked in here for a while lol   Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:57 am

I sure hope you can get here more, we have missed you.

How are you doing? Are things going any better besides being so busy? We surely understand being busy, you have a lot going on. I do that also, get addicted to a game and can't quit playing it. lol
Back to top Go down
http://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Scarlet

PostSubject: Can't believe I haven't checked in here for a while lol   Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:53 am

Hi everyone!

Gosh, it's been a while since I checked in here and I'm so sorry about that. This month has been busier than I expected and my online time has been limited. Also, I'm officially addicted to the Westward series and having recently finished Westward IV, I decided to play the other Westward series for comparison. So at the moment, I'm playing Westward III.

I'll try to check in more often although I'm not sure if I can do so everyday. I'll try better not to forget, though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't believe I haven't checked in here for a while lol   

Back to top Go down

Can't believe I haven't checked in here for a while lol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1