MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Limited Internet Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Limited Internet Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Limited Internet Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Limited Internet Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Limited Internet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Limited Internet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Limited Internet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Limited Internet Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Limited Internet Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Limited Internet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Limited Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Internet   Limited Internet Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:05 pm

I felt so limited with no internet to my laptop. I could use the desktop but it felt so unfamiliar and odd. I feel like I have my freedom back.

I'm trying to get back on top of things here. If anyone has left me a message that I have not answered...I either forgot or did not see it. I'm sorry if I did forget. Please just start a new thread with anything that has not been attended. Thanks. I appreciate you guys patient.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

Limited Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Internet   Limited Internet Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi Trina
Im glad you was able to pull everything together. The internet as much help and fun it can be, can also be a big headahe. Im glad you don't have one of those today. [Only admins are allowed to see this image] And keep on cooking!!!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Limited Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Internet   Limited Internet Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:05 am

Yesterday I went and bought my router. With everything going wrong lately I refused to get my hopes up thinking about how stressful and complicated it might be. My husband says just do it. Get it over with so we know if we have to get another kind. As I hooked it up, he remained positive, cheering me along. Even when he had no idea what I was doing or what the lights on the box were doing he would say something like, "See, its working out. How easy."

He was right, as Shamashe you were. It was very easy. I expected more drama and stress, but it took about 5-10 minutes and that was that. So I am fully back now. Now we're cooking with gas! lol (My aunt used to say.)
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Limited Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Internet   Limited Internet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Bless your heart, what a pain... For what it's worth, I use a router and it's no big deal. when the system is down, I have to unplug both the converter and the router and then plug them back in in reverse order. The only real snag I often hit is when i say I have a router - "they" often say "we don't work with that" at which point, I start exercising my pro-active assertive rights skills :-) Someone usually knows about it. Just make sure you find out who that is :-)) Good Luck! Not my favorite thing!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Limited Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Internet   Limited Internet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:15 pm

After a few more hours of doing this again today, the desktop is up and running. I now have been informed that in order to get internet on my laptop (my primary) that I will need a router. I'm just not up to dealing with this one today. I still have the shakes. I'll leave that battle for another day. lol

For today we have conquered the internet problem and they told me how to work my voicemail. I think that's quite enough for one day. Maybe tomorrow I will pursue fighting with adding a router, but not today.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Limited Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Internet   Limited Internet Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:15 am

By the time I was done, I was in a panic attack, crying, and woke up this morning shaking. This is nuts.
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Limited Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Internet   Limited Internet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 pm

This why I haven't switched. So Pet peeve - I asked Comcast, what if the net goes down, then I wlll have NO phone? Comcast said, "well, it never does and besides, that's what cell phones are for..." somewhat sarcastically, I reminded them that 1.) I called in a net down problem as recently as yesterday and 2.) We are forced to use their service where I live... Now, I live in an earthquake zone, and we do lose our connections with some frequency because of tremors, of which there have been many of late. For some reason, my area seems to loose connection rather easily. Comcast says - we'll get to you... Communications Monopoly is supposed to be illegal - yet my lease says that I have to use Comcast and can't use anything else - so Comcast can forget about my going digital phone, because the first thing that goes down around here when there's a nature occurance is phone towers, I keep an old fashioned phone nearby and have used it, because the regular lines stay up. As my old dog used to "say" when she didn't like something - Woooofffff!"
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

Limited Internet Empty
PostSubject: Limited Internet   Limited Internet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:32 pm

We switched from our phone carrier to bundle our services through our cable company, I have spent the entire day dealing with this because now my internet hardly works.

I'll be on when I can and am trying to get this fixed. I'll keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Limited Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited Internet   Limited Internet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Limited Internet
Page 1 of 1