MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
January Contest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
January Contest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
January Contest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
January Contest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
January Contest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
January Contest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
January Contest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
January Contest Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
January Contest Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

January Contest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

January Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Contest   January Contest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:55 pm

Let me get the judge to decide if that is close enough or if we need more detail.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

January Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Contest   January Contest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:39 am

Well, I can only think of working with your favorite music or artist or albun, do they still say album? ;-) Either way, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

January Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Contest   January Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:04 pm

So far we have:

Writing/Editing Job

Dream Come True

Popularity

Promotion

This weeks clue is:

Music
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

January Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Contest   January Contest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm afraid that since we are such a small group right now that I'd go into bankruptcy 3 times over making that book. I thought that was a cute graphic that I just personalized.
If we get big enough one day though, we may have to write a book.

For the record, there will be no hints in the Link Review section.

You will recognize a clue when you see it because it is most likely out of place and makes no sense for that post. If it's a new thread, the clue will be in bold, unlike the rest of the post.

For example if we had a thread called: Your Dream Home

The post with the clue would be off the wall. Like: I found a recipe for chocolate cookies.
Or: I found a recipe for chocolate cookies.

(This is not an actual clue. The answers has nothing to do with chocolate or cookies. Yummy though.)

I hope this helps.

I'll be posting a new clue right here in this thread tomorrow. I'm hoping it's the one that makes it click for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

January Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Contest   January Contest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:43 am

Sorry, going to submit another guess as I couldn't submit last week.

Is it the Link Review?
Back to top Go down
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

January Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Contest   January Contest Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:34 am

Is it the My Razzles family for Dummies Book? I'll have to look for that one :-))
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

January Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Contest   January Contest Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Let's recap the clues you have been given here. (I am not posting the hidden clues, you have to find those on your own. There are 2 as of now.)

Writing/Editing Job

Dream Come True

Popularity

Promotion
[

Keep watch around the board for extra clues. Our next clue here will be next Thursday, Jan 28th.

You can make one guess each this week.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

January Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Contest   January Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Third Clue:

Promotion

This is technically the 5th clue. That means there are 2 clues floating around the board somewhere. Have you found them?
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

January Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Contest   January Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:36 am

No. I'd like to take the kids though. lol

Second Clue:

Popularity

Other clues on the board won't be numbered here. But if we get specific, this is the third clue. Did you find the hidden one?
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

January Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Contest   January Contest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi everybody
Trina is not feeling well so she asked if I would post a clue for this month contest to get it underway. Yes that means I won't be elgible to participate in this contest (I know bummer huh) just kidding. So with that said here is the first clue for January's contest:

Dream Come True
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

January Contest Empty
PostSubject: January Contest   January Contest Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 am

I have mentioned vaguely that I have kind of a big deal coming up soon. I did not want to tell any ONE person until I could tell you all together. I decided today that I was ready to tell you all my secret. But then....I decided to have this months contest instead. (lol)

Just kidding guys..well sort of. Here's the deal:
This months contest is Guess My Secret.

Just like before when we did the guess my favorite author. One clue per week for 4 weeks. (5 wks if noone guesses and I have to add a final but easier clue.)

You can guess once per week. Clues will be given out on Thursdays.

We need to first level the playing field. Here is the information I have given other members:

"On my last editing job I wrote a weekly article on School Reform. I have not done much writing since, just haven't felt like I wanted to. But, I do have a job coming up, and it's a big deal. I'm so excited."

So, that puts everyone on the same page. Naturally you all know part of my secret...a writing/editing job. But it's time to put your detective hats on and find out what makes my secret such a big deal.

P.S
You never know when you might find an extra clue out of place somewhere on the board!

Last edited by countrybelle2004 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

January Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Contest   January Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January Contest
Page 1 of 1