MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

More Great Games On Big Fish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

More Great Games On Big Fish Empty
PostSubject: Miss Management   More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:59 pm

I love the game Miss Management! I bought it when Big Fish offered it, and it's great! Time management games can be a lot of fun, and this one is a little different. The characters in the game are unique and keeping track of all the different tasks is challenging.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: More Great Games On Big Fish   More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:47 pm

I finally tried this one Scarlet and it is a real nice Tm, and I love Tm games. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: More Great Games On Big Fish   More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:45 pm

More Great Games On Big Fish Miss-management_feature More Great Games On Big Fish Miss-management_subfeature
CLICK ON PIC TO BUY FROM BIGFISH
Miss Management More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_pc_sm
Get ready to manage a team of zany animated coworkers as you step into the shoes of Denise, a young and beleaguered first-time office manager. You'll have to juggle incoming work tasks, keep everyone from getting stressed out, and help the coworkers achieve their goals, from flirting at the watercooler to getting more work done than anyone else! Office politics was never as hilarious as this! From the designers of Diner Dash.

11 zany coworkers.
Over 40 animated scenes.
Buy dozens of power-ups.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: More Great Games On Big Fish   More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:32 am

Ahh thanks, Mohala. I'll definitely do that. I want to support Trina and MyRazzles any way I can so whatever I can do, I'll help. Smile

I'll try to come up with some good oldies. There definitely are some out there...Oooohh just thought of one. I love Miss Management. I have that game and it's one of my favorite time management ones. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: More Great Games On Big Fish   More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:47 am

You are so right Scarlet Chocolate is definetly delightful. I am a chocoholic and trying hard to change that. But the Chocolatier games are my absolute favorites. Yum. If you have a favorite or favorites that you would like to have posted here let us know or just post. Also did you know that if you purchased from Playfirst or BigFish using the links that we post
benefits the site. Trina takes whatever proceeds that are given her (which isn't much but every little bit helps) and puts them into the razzle site it helps to keep the contests and things up and running here. So the proceeds stay here and only here. Just thought I'd give you that little bit of info because you have been so supportive of MyRazzles. I hope you are having a great day and don't forget to let us know or post your oldies but goodies here too.
~Mohala~
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: More Great Games On Big Fish   More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:39 am

Those are some wonderful choices, mohala. The Chocolatier series is absolutely one of my favorite game series of all time. I'm usually into time management games so I hadn't tried out Chocolatier at all until one of my friends recommended that I do. She knows how much I love chocolate. lol It surprised me happily how wonderful it is and I've gotten hooked on it ever since. Just gets better and better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: More Great Games On Big Fish   More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:01 am

More Great Games On Big Fish Chocolatier-3-decadence-by-design_feature
Click On Pic To Play
Chocolatier: Decadence by Design
In Chocolatier 3: Decadence by Design you travel the globe in search of flavorful and exotic ingredients to customize your own chocolate creations. You`ll use post-World War II economic and technological advances to customize your very own chocolate creations, assist the Baumiesters, and strive to become CEO of your very own chocolate empire!

Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: More Great Games On Big Fish   More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:59 am

More Great Games On Big Fish Chocolatier-2-secret-ingredients_feature
Click On Pic To Play
Chocolatier 2: Secret Ingredients

The delicious world of chocolate is once again turned on its side, this time by deceit and deception in the new chapter of the Chocolatier saga. There is a mole controlling Baumeister Confections, and it is up to you to build a new empire from the ground up and take over Baumeister Confections. On this journey you will need to rise up in this industrial age of innovation and seek out secret ingredients to create rich new recipes.

Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: More Great Games On Big Fish   More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:48 am

More Great Games On Big Fish Chocolatier_feature
Click On Pic To Play

Chocolatier
Oh the gloriously rich and delectable life of a Chocolatier! Constantly surrounded by mounds of chocolate bars and boxes of mouth-watering truffles! Build your empire one ingredient at a time as you travel the world to find the best prices and buy factories to maximize production! Manage your output and please your customersbut dont forget about those conniving competitors who wish you poorly! Do you have what it takes to conquer the world through chocolate?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Great Games On Big Fish   More Great Games On Big Fish Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Great Games On Big Fish
Page 1 of 1