MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Saying Goodbye To 2009

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shamashe
Member.
Member.
Shamashe

Saying Goodbye To 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye To 2009   Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:36 pm

One last good by to 09'. I just collected and sent the pictures I had taken of people through the year to them. I also just tucked away the last printouts of things that I did and saw into my 09 journal. I like to go to old movies sometimes, and we have a theater here that shows them, so I often color print a mini-movie poster out that I've seen and put it in my journal. All of this was prompted by the note at the bottom of my new 2010 journal that said, "first week of 2010." Time flies! Au'Revior 2009! Whew!
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye To 2009   Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:44 pm

I'm so glad your here!

I'm sorry, I should have been more adult about it but it hit me so wrong. As a matter of fact I just replied to him again. I just won't go back because he'll have another smart aleck answer and we'll be off again. Yes, I threw my fit. lol
It did feel good though. Maybe it's because I have not thrown a fit in awhile. But, still. All I can say is I'm exhausted. I was cooking for like 6 days, moving for 3, packing for 4....can I use exhaustion as an excuse for acting like a 5 yr old...just this once?

Probably not, huh. I should have behaved as an adult, but I just didn't.

Anyway....soooooo happy your here! Hooray! You'll like it here. We will love you being here. Mohala is keeping things going, with me moving I just don't have much time right now. If you have any questions or anything just post them here somewhere or pm me or her. But have fun here.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Shamashe

PostSubject: In support of a nicer, better, cooler, cleaner, higher integrity site   Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:31 pm

OK, I'm in! I'm registering for this site and in doing so, I'm walking an overdue talk. I just haven't made the time to check you guys out more thoroughly, glad I have! You have created, and as far as I can see, have maintained an intreguing and heartful place on the web and we need more of that.

"Country Belle," I just read your post (to ...wood on PF, re: Candy) and I want to thank you for it! Your putting the poster in their place was completely appropriate and sticking up for Candy was classy and needed - you are correct also, it is 3.

Your post punched my advocacy button as well, as I recently took one on the nose from timebomb007 who replied to my sincere post (re: PF "Heppy New Year" from Candy) with a negative, immature, rather cutting post. The reply torqued me off and actually hurt me. I was happily typing along sending out good cheer and then checked back to the post about 11 and saw the response. It was so unexpected that it took me an hour to let it go (and I actually still have some heat on it), but I refused to let it ruin the beginning of a new year. I guess I was being naive, and I certainly know better than to take something like that on, but I haven't encountered a personal attack on the PF site before - I go there to help and spread smiles. I've seen other negative posts about games and opinions etc., but this was a HNY wish for all, not about a game. I guess I forgot that some can't handle positive - regardless, it was a wake-up call! My "inner child" obviously needed to grow, waaahhh! I admit, I felt hurt and disempowered for a bit, and, as the clock rolled over to a new decade, no one else ever responded to it, so it just hung out there out in cyberspace. Oh Well! So, chin up, my adult flagged it as inappropriate, it was the only thing I could do as I wasn't about to dignify it with a reply to it. Anyway, enough, I appreciate being able to write about it here, as you guys understand a posting dynamic :-)) Thanks for listening!

To Mohala, Candy, and everybody, as usual, your posts bring smiles and thought and empathy. I hope that I can contribute light and join this family in it's ongoing journey. Congrats and hopes for Much Desired Wishes met! cheers
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye To 2009   Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Back At Ya Trina!!! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye To 2009   Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:29 am

Happy New Year! May this year be filled with family, wealth, fun and love.
Spend each day loving someone and don't forget yourself.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye To 2009   Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:47 am

Reflecting, 2009 has been a better year for me than 2008. Like many others, we did struggle economically but we always found ways to get through those tough times. And I'm so grateful to be surrounded by family-a wonderful support system. Smile

I hope that 2010 turns out to be a wonderful year for everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Candycrazy

PostSubject: A Year of Blessings!   Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:29 pm

This past year has been a really good one for my husband and I. We have been blessed in many ways. This was the first fall that there wasn't a death of someone close to us. My parents are getting so much older and to spend the holidays with them is such a joy. My eyesight in my right eye has improved beyond even the doctor's expectation. For the first time in years I am sad to see the year end! So many wonderful things have happened for us that it is easy to overlook the bad and so I shall. And my only resolution for next year is to live in joy! Here's prayers that all who read this will have a wonderful year in 2010 with many blessings! Candy
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye To 2009   Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:57 am

Well said, Mohala.

This year has been a rough one also.

(That's what I wrote, erased and put back to make a point.)

I was thinking this year has been rough. But as I was typing that it was brought to my mind that maybe that was not totally true. If I compare this past year to the last one, we had it made. Financially things have been tight, the economy has been in a fix, but that's describing the US as a whole in general, not really myself or our family.

When I think about it now, we had it made. The year before last my husband and I split up. We were so broke that we could not even afford food to eat. That was a first for me, not being able to provide food for my children. I made enough money to pay my bills and that was it. Then I had a woman who was seeing my husband call and tell lies and they cut our food stamps off and my kids social security checks. She made a mess for me and my 5 kids. It took me 3 months to get it all straightened out. By that time I had moved 4 times because I could not pay the bills. All of this, as if the heartache of separation was not enough.

My husband was going through it also. He was just barely making his bills, his 'girlfriend' ripped him off big time...it was a disaster. After we got back together, it took us 4 months to get back on track and caught up. We did end up having to file bankruptcy though.

This year was actually a piece of cake. I guess with the stress and chaos and the condition of the economy, I just, without thinking, labeled this as a tough year. But I am very mistaken. This year compared to the one before, I have been totally blessed. This year was a great year. I think I just forgot that.

Funny how we can forget our blessings when they get mixed up the chaos of every day life.
I'm not normally one for new year resolutions but I think I will make one to remember my blessings every day so they don't get lost and bundled with life's ups and downs and get forgotten.

Here's to another great year! May you all be blessed, healthy, and happy.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Saying Goodbye To 2009   Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:25 pm

It was a very interesting year for me. I learned how to be more humble and compassionate on a wider scale, a scale with no limits.
We lost several family members to death and that is always a humbler. Even in the public eye there was alot of sorrow this past year.
Farrah Fawcet, Michael Jackson, Bea Arthur, Patrick Swayze, Ed McMann, Natasha Richardson, Walter Cronkite all asleep in death. But on the other side of that coin there was alot of happy experiences also in the news. We were a part of history, We do have the first African American President now in office. So many had beautiful family additions. I made a few new friends. So 2009 was not all bad. There were alot of compassionate acts from ones you would not have thought. But all in all happy to see this year leaving and the new one coming. Anxious to let go of some of the old thoughts and start experiencing the new ones. Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend coming up.
~Mohala~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye To 2009   Saying Goodbye To 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying Goodbye To 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: Moderator's Only :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: