MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season

Go down 
+2
MaggieMae
countrybelle2004
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Empty
PostSubject: Delicious Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:40 pm

I still haven't gotten the last trophy/ firework. THe one about queing ten actions. That one is a challenge to get...lol. But I will keep working at it. Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year! Happy New Year to all my friends here on MyRazzles!!! The new Delicious game is coming in February! Seems all these games and their sequels are starting to do games that show our favorite characters when they were young! Diner Dash, Emily, and Cake Mania have all gotten into this, and it is exciting!

Delicious Emily's Holiday Season is great, and a challenge! I had a great time playing it! Though playing time is limited here...lol.
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Yeap I have. I think that is why they are offerering to exchange those games for any of the PF originals that came out prior to DD5. I just don't want any of the games I have to choose from.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:10 am

I don't understand what's going on but when I first decided to download and play DE..Holiday Season, I could not get it from PF. I got an error page saying they did not carry it anymore.

Have you written PF?
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:19 am

I don't understand why I can't redownload these games on PF. It must have something to do with there gamemanager.They have sent me an email offering me an exchange for any PF game prior to DD5. I have all of the PF originals that I care to have prior to that game. I sure hope Gamehouse or somebody puts these Delicious games in a bundle. I hate that I'll have to buy them again. Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:05 am

I really did love this game. I finished it last night and then downloaded Taste of Fame. I played it for a few minutes before bed.
It may be a bit before I get to play it since I have to work on DD5 for the competition. I know that if I get into that one right now, I will forget about DD5 and get whipped by everybody. lol

You were all right....great game.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:11 pm

I don't know. I know your downloading other games. I got mine from GameHouse. I don't know if that is the only place it can be bought or not. This problem has to be a difference between Vista and Windows 7 cause it works fine on the old laptop.

If your using Internet Explorer then try using Mozilla Firefox to download it. For some reason my downloads always go faster on firefox.

I don't know if that will help or not.

I guess I can only play this game when the kids are in bed or at school since they keep the laptop busy when they are home. lol
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:55 pm

I can't seem to redownload it from whem my computer messed up. It keeps saying only 1% and 33 hours left to download.(lol) It is a real nice game though.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:50 pm

So does anyone have problems with their mouse working on this game? I can play it on another laptop with my wireless mouse but not this laptop. It won't work with the wireless mouse or the touch pad mouse. Does anyone know about this?

Finally I am getting around to playing this game. Everyone kept telling me to play it so in between my dd5 I have been enjoying it just like everyone said except for this problem. Urghh.
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Emily's   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:22 am

Thanks for the info! I will have to try that when I get that far. lol...I'm still at the beginning. Maybe with the girls home from school because of the weather, I can get them into this game. Melissa
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:36 am

Congrats, Candy! I got those last two trophies as well. I got the game from Sandlot and as soon as they had the update, I redownloaded it and it all worked out. Very Happy

Good luck on getting that final trophy. I think you just need to keep serving the customers and you'll eventually get it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Candycrazy

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:12 pm

I have gotten the two crazy trophies! First I redownloaded the game from Gamehouse. The cook every food trophy just came up by itself. The Planner where you have to line up ten things is done on day 9 of the winter carnival or fair. As soon as the two pots of soup need stirring go stir them make the two kinds of pretzels, make all three types of candles, and roast two chestnuts. Some people have gotten it by stirring the soup and then repeatedly making candles. I am still playing the game! LOL Now I have to serve over a thousand customers to get the last trophy. Have fun~Candy
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Emily games   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:49 am

The idea of games for relaxation works well! lol..... I have found they make great family time too! My girls have gotten into the Women's Murder Club Games. They played Women's Murder Club: Twice in a Blue Moon as I was finishing it, then they showed interest in the first two. And as for moving, trust me.....loooooooong story...lol. You do what you have to do. Melissa
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:44 am

Bless your heart, moving and Christmas at the same time. I do know how that feels. lol
We'll be finished moving in by Sunday afternoon, and then I'll be doing the unpacking thing also. That's a good idea, about the games to unwind and take a break. Very good idea!
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Delicious games   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:57 pm

I bet you would enjoy them. And I understand all the moving. I'm in the process of unpacking. My games serve as unwinding here and there through the day. I also play them with my daughters. We just moved before Christmas, so I understand. Melissa
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:48 pm

I am a huge fan of TM games. I bet I would love these then. Thanks for the info, Melissa. If I ever get all this moving finished and find time to relax I'm going to try those games out. lol
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Emily Games   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Yes, they are time management games. They are fantastic! There are five of them now. The first one is Delicious Deluxe. Then there was Delicious 2 Deluxe. The third one was Delicious: Emily's Tea Garden. The fourth one is Delicious 4: Emily's Taste of Fame. The last one was the one I'm playing now. Delicious: Emily's Holiday Season. They are definitely worth checking out! Thanks for you interest in them!! Melissa
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:59 pm

I have never played the Emily games. Are they Time management games? Or what kind?
Back to top Go down
flipper09
Admin1
flipper09

PostSubject: Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:31 am

I got this game right away as well. A friend got me hooked on this series of games, and now I find myself eagerly anticipating each new one! Love this one!! I'm at the stage where all her family comes in and she's serving the big meal. I have done that stage three times, and just can't get past it. But, not one to admit defeat, I will keep trying and get it! Nice to see you all and Happy New Year!!!!!
Melissa
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:35 am

Thanks for the info Scarlet.Oh and about yesterday. Embarassed I guess I was just in one of those moods.When Im in a lot of (scale 9) pain I get agitated real easy.But anyway I've got it somewhat under control this morning lol! Im glad Gamehouse released an update and like you I hope the other sites will have it available as well.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:15 am

lol It's ok, mohala. I'm unfortunately used to Gamehouse's customer service. Well, they have improved a little from the last time I dealt with them. At least when they responded to me, it didn't take them a month to do so. lol

Anyway, back to the game and those trophies, I was checking out Gamezebo and then checked on the Gamehouse forums to confirm this. It might have been a bug which caused us all not to be able to get those last two trophies. Gamehouse has uploaded an updated version of the game on its site which corrects those problems. I hope that the update will be made available on other gaming portals soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:33 pm

You know what that is ridiculous.It doesn't matter where you bought the game. The point is you bought it.And no matter what, Gamehouse still made money off of your purchase.That's just stupid. Im sorry I guess I shoud have posted this in the steam room. And I don't believe that anyone has gotten the fireworks.If they had why isn't there a post from one of the mods that they can be acheived.Because of all of the complaints they posted on a couple of the sites the mods played the game and could not get them. So what's up with that. Ok Im done venting.Move this to the steamroom if you need to. lol!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:14 am

Hi everyone,

Man, I know how you feel. I still haven't gotten those last two fireworks, either, although a few people on Gamezebo have posted that they were able to get the prepare all food trophy. They say that they played the game through twice and then they got it. Well, I did so but still didn't get it. And no one's figured out how to get the Queue 10 actions trophy.

I did email Gamehouse about this but they said that since I didn't buy the game from their site (I bought it from Sandlot), they wouldn't help. It's a bit ridiculous in my opinion. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:25 am

That's funny MaggieMae. I've found with the help of friends that we all need to rant sometimes. lol!

And yes, I want those two fireworks. I think that they should figure out a way to either give them to us or delete them from the game all together. It has to be a glitch. No one has earned them yet.
Back to top Go down
MaggieMae
Visitor
Visitor
MaggieMae

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Sorry for not replying sooner. I work in retail and the hours are just wearing me out!
On to the topic... had to vent a moment. Feel free to move the top part of my post to the "Ranting Section" lol!

Hi mohala!
I cannot get those last 2 either! I have not checked the GZ walkthrough recently to see if Kel has updated it with any suggestions.
Maybe GameHouse will give us a hint. Really want all of those fireworks, don't you? Smile

Have a good night and/or day! santa Maggie
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:55 pm

Hi Maggie
Did you get the ones for the 10 in a row and the made all the recipes in all of the restaurants.I couldn't figure those two out.

Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Smile10]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season   Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delicious-Emily's Holiday Season
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next