MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodayFAQSearchRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Share | 

You have got to be kidding me!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be kidding me!!!!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:06 pm

It's been leaking this way for months. His handyman keeps 'fixing' it only to fix it again next time it rains. He has so called fixed it several times. This last time, he did a real number on it cause it leaked that night in places it had never leaked before.

My landlord said he did not need to see it if it's leaking again. My husband wanted him to come see the damage that had been done this time. He can now say he did not know about it. But, it won't do him much good. Like I said, I have pics. We have documented things also, just in case.

I have been downing Thera Flu Severe Cold and it works quite well. Like you said, Mohala, I have no time to be sick right now. lol

We won't have to put up with this much longer. We are moving from this house. This is our last week here. Perfect timing too considering the roof being in worse shape and now the kitchen sink is leaking again. (It's been 'fixed' 3 times also.) lol

I sure hope we have no problems with this new house or I may lose my mind. lol
Back to top Go down
http://myrazzles.forumotion.net
mohala
MOD.
MOD.

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be kidding me!!!!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Trina,
I had to read this again to let it soak in.You must have inhaled exhaled and exhaled some more. You are way better than me. I don't know how I would have reacted. I sure hope you're not to sick. You have to much to do. Remember, no rest for mommy's. (Trying to make you laugh) I hope all goes well and you will not have to worry with the rain much longer. I think Im just dumb struck about the fact that the landlord would not do anything. He'd be buying me a new bed among other things I know that. I truly hope today is better than yesterday. Keep your head up. And remember laughter keeps the tears away. And let Mrs Grouchy talk to the landlord.
~Mohala~
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be kidding me!!!!   Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:49 am

Awww Trina. I'm so sorry to hear about your house disaster. I wonder why your landlord refused to take a look at the damage. Isn't it his responsibility to take care of any damages and so forth?

This sort of reminds me of something that happened to me earlier this month. It was raining all day and most of the night and it was a pretty heavy rain. Our roof was holding up pretty well but then as I was asleep in bed, it was a little after 1 a.m. when I suddenly felt wet. I got up and that's when I realized that my roof was leaking. Fortunately, I caught this pretty on so the floor wasn't soaked. I got a huge bowl from the kitchen to catch the raindrops, as there was no way that this damage could be fixed on the spot. Weird thing, though, is that even though it continued to rain, the leaking stopped so I'm not sure what's going on with that.

I hope that your house problems get fixed. It's terrible to have such problems on the holidays.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be kidding me!!!!   Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:38 pm

My husband went to our landlord to get him to come see the disaster and the things that were damaged. He wouldn't come look. So, I took pictures. Lots of pictures of everything including the things that were ruined from the bedroom flood.

My husband bad things under our bed that he bought when he was over seas in the army in 2000. His stuff is ruined from the water damage. He is so upset about it. I don't blame him. He gathered these things while over fighting for our country. He has kept them packed up under our bed since he got them. They were to be passed on to his children someday.

Thanks to a night of sleeping in the 'rain', I am sick now. lol
Too bad, cause I don't have time for it. It's just gonna have to take a back seat and leave me alone. lol
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: You have got to be kidding me!!!!   Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:54 am

I went to bed at 2 a.m planning to sleep until about 8. I was so exhausted but cozy in my soft, warm bed. I began having a dream that I was out shopping in the rain. Rain drops were hitting me all over and it was a pretty hard rain. Then no matter where I moved in my dream a fat hard raindrop kept hitting me in the forehead right above the eyes. I woke up after the last drop hit me and I was soaked. My bed was soaked. My husband and I got up and looked at each other. I put my feet on the floor and it was as if I had stepped into the bathtub with my socks on. Aaargh!

David did the same thing. All our shopping bags were lined up on the floor in our room since we had not had time to unpack them last night. There was an inch of water on the floor so the bottom of the bags and boxes were soaked. My control journal and calendar would have been destroyed in another 10 minutes. My laptop cord sat right in the water on the floor. There were drops on the family pc and the laptop but no damage.

We went outside where the carpenter had left old shingles, paper, plywood...all covering the water drain so it was coming inside from both the leaks in the roof and through the bottom since the drain was blocked. So we stood out in the pouring rain and unblocked it. We were both drenched! This is only the 4th time he has "fixed" the roof.

I just bought my first ever brand new bed about 8 months ago. Because of the leaks here we already have water spots on it. Now we really have water spots on my bed. Not to mention I have awaken with a sore throat now.

I'm seeing red today. I have been up since 5 dealing with this nonsense when what I needed was some rest.

I think I'm gonna lie down for an hour if I can. See if I can get up on the dry side of the bed this time and get rid of Mrs. Grouchy. lol

Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be kidding me!!!!   

Back to top Go down

You have got to be kidding me!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyRazzles Forums :: Moderator's Only :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: