MyRazzles Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MyRazzles Forums

Welcome to MyRazzles Online Forums

HomeTodaySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
l:   WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION    WEBSITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!     

HI, RAZZLES. THIS SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to MyRazzles!
Latest topics
» MyRazzles 2016
Turning off email notifications Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 pm by countrybelle2004

» Welcome!
Turning off email notifications Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 am by flipper09

» Member Introductions
Turning off email notifications Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:29 am by flipper09

» Hi!
Turning off email notifications Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2015 9:26 am by flipper09

» hello!
Turning off email notifications Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:13 am by flipper09

» Nancy Drew
Turning off email notifications Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:11 am by flipper09

» Welcome to the group
Turning off email notifications Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 am by flipper09

» new game on gamehouse
Turning off email notifications Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:05 am by flipper09

» Delicious: Emily's New Beginning
Turning off email notifications Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 3:17 pm by flipper09

Turning off email notifications

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet
Scarlet

Turning off email notifications Empty
PostSubject: Turning off email notifications   Turning off email notifications Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:17 am

Hi all,

I went to my profile to turn off the email notifications since I was getting emails when someone posted in the forum games and they were cluttering my inbox. Even though I did so, I'm still getting emails so I'm wondering if there's another way to turn off the notifications that I'm not aware of. Smile
Back to top Go down
mohala
MOD.
MOD.
mohala

PostSubject: Re: Turning off email notifications   Turning off email notifications Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:39 am

Hi Scarlet,
How are you? Sorry about the trouble you are having. When you chose NO to receiving email notifications did you make sure to save changes? Also there is a link that comes with the email that gives you an option of opting out of watching the thread. Click on that link and you should not be notified anymore when someone plays the games. Hope this solves your issue. Have a great day.
Back to top Go down
countrybelle2004
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Turning off email notifications   Turning off email notifications Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:30 am

You should no longer be receiving emails when there is a post in the forum.
You still have your settings set to receive emails when someone sends you a pm. If you need to change that go to your profile and change that question to NO.

It's possible that it may take 24 hours when you change your settings to take effect. Some email programs are like that. Let me know if you are still having problems.
Back to top Go down
https://myrazzles.forumotion.net
Scarlet
Scarlet

PostSubject: Re: Turning off email notifications   Turning off email notifications Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:46 am

Thank you, Trina! Smile

Have a wonderful, happy holiday with family, friends and loved ones. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning off email notifications   Turning off email notifications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turning off email notifications
Page 1 of 1